Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 8:44:43 PM EDT
Any body shooting in the tactical match June 22?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:22:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I am thinking about it. I live in Eaton, so it will probably be a last minute decision.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool maybe see you there.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:36:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you think I could get in legal trouble for coming to the match even though I'm not supposed to?

Mostly I want to come because I know of no other place that has tactical matches, and I very much enjoy them.  A smaller reason is to kind of passively say f-you for screwing me over.

I guess I could use the excuse, "I'm still getting Fort St. Claire mailings telling me scores of the shoots, and telling me the dates of the matches, and I thought I was being invited back!"  Yes, it's true, a half a year after I was kicked out, I'm still getting mailings.  Idiots.  Not only are they losing money by not letting me be a member or participating in PUBLIC events, but they are losing money by paying for postage and paper.

For those who don't know the story:  ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=157439
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I dunno greenhorn, they recently adopted a specific club resolution to completely  bar people from the property for any reason if they have been ejected from the club. Given your experience with Jerrol Meridith, I'd be afraid he'd try to have you arrested.

They hate me too (I own those bad, black rifles and don't shoot blackpowder), so I lay low and keep quiet.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top