BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The H&K and the AR are squeaky clean as we speak. Watched Platoon, and Casualties of War while they were getting their hot Hoppes bubble bath. It was nice seeing Shotar, Capitalist, Scottman,and Nick again, and meeting Smudge, and SWS.Rolf and Tim need to register and get user names.  Barney went berserk again when someone picked up a target which blew off the table and landed in the grass. One of these days he's gonna stroke out. We all had fun, and we'll do it again soon. PS, a little less socializing at the 100 yard range, and a little more shooting!!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a great time.  I think we did more yakin' than shootin'.

We'll have to do it again soon.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:48:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, we must enlist Rolf and tim in order to keep up the Land Rover quotient.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:06:37 AM EDT
[#4]
My son and I enjoyed our time at the range. Glad you guys took it easy on the newguy. <G> Sorry we missed the chance to put on the feed bag but my sons car was wide open with about $500.- worth of stuff in the back seat, and the car was unlocked, as I suspected it was.. So where did ya all wind up to eat?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:17:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My son and I enjoyed our time at the range. Glad you guys took it easy on the newguy. <G> Sorry we missed the chance to put on the feed bag but my sons car was wide open with about $500.- worth of stuff in the back seat, and the car was unlocked, as I suspected it was.. So where did ya all wind up to eat?

It was nice meeting you and your son. I hope to see you two at future shoots, and POST ON THIS SITE MORE OFTEN!
We ate at Blazin Bill's again. We all had a full rack of ribs and beer. It was good too

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#6]
WE ate a full stack of ribs????!!!!I think only you and SWS were members of the clean plate club. I must admit though, I did have a giant breakfast prior to shooting!!!!!the remainder of mine will soon be in the micro for a tasty lunch. PS put your flag out!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:15:04 AM EDT
[#7]
What more can I say that hasn't been said?  Nice meeting new guys and seeing old guys (and meeting new old guys...)

Wish we coulda made the eatin...always like to eat.

BTW, if you weren't able to make it, mmsig229 impressed us all with a demonstration of shooting while standing on his head.  Don't know how Barney missed it.  All the hits on one of his targets were low and right!  Then later he decided to move from the girls range to the men's range but had to give us grief for "socializing."  THere's always some big talker...  

Great to see y'all again.
Scott

Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Scottman, you think it's easy to shoot from that position??? I was lucky to be on the paper at all. PS don't wimp out on us next time, come and feed after...
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:24:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Well I'm sorry I missed it, talked to Scottman today at the fire drill for our building, he said everyone had a good time. I can't wait to bring out some of MY toys. Don
All we need now is a date?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well I'm sorry I missed it, talked to Scottman today at the fire drill for our building, he said everyone had a good time. I can't wait to bring out some of MY toys. Don
All we need now is a date?

Bulletfest is coming up on June 28th. We might be able to squeeze another GR shoot in beforehand. I'm game if you all are.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Me too!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey Guys!  Sorry I missed your shoot…a friend from ARFCOM took me to the Ashland Lake Gun Club the week before.  So, my “fix” was taken care of.  However, I had a problem finding my chemistry with the target.  It was a bit embarrassing…very nice club though …
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Are ya gonna make it to Bulletfest Gypsy?
Most of us are going there on June 28th
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:36:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Chris, I do not know if that is going to happen.  My Dad is turning 56 on the 27th.  His wife his planning a surprise party for him and I think it is on Saturday.  But, thanks for thinking of me…

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#15]
I wish I had seen this post earlier.  I was at the range the morning of the 24th, but had to go by 11:30 or so.

I saw someone with a nice M4orgery at the 50 yard line.  Was that anyone from here?

I check this board more often.  I have meet some of you guys before--at bulletfest.  I'll be there this year too.

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#16]
That would have been me.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:19:40 PM EDT
[#17]
I was the guy who was borrowing the channel locks from the other shooter.  Wish I could have stayed longer--it was such a nice day!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I was the guy who was borrowing the channel locks from the other shooter.  Wish I could have stayed longer--it was such a nice day!

What were you driving? I might have seen you.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:11:44 AM EDT
[#19]
I came with my neighbor who was driving a black or grey Acura or some such sedan.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#20]
I've got a 03A3 Remmington that has a 6/43 date stamped on the barrel. So for a birthday treat I'll take it to the range and feed it a dinner of 150 grain federals. Everybody settles up on a date and I'll bring the 60 year old...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top