Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2017 12:42:12 PM EDT
Hello Antelope Valley, this is the inaugural year for the Pheasants Forever AV chapter. We have our first banquet planned for November 4th at 5pm at the Antelope Valley fair grounds. Unlike other organizations where funds are collected and used in areas outside of the AV, we are able to use the money locally to develop pheasant and quail habitat. This will benefit conservationists and hunters in our hometown.

Right now we are looking to sell tickets to the dinner, and we offer numerous packages, all tickets include a 1 year membership to the Pheasants Forever. If you have questions about pricing and options please PM me.

Also if anyone has anything they can donate we appreciate anything. We are of course a 501 (c) (3) and all donations are tax deductible, even if it is a service or product. We can issue a receipt for the item item or service.

Link Posted: 9/8/2017 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool. I'm not really into hunting but I work up in the AV so I'll mention it to the guys I know that are into it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top