Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:43:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The house is on Marbella lane.
View Quote
Just post the address, and us arfcommers can have a keg party on your front lawn
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nice area.  Not a lot crime wise back there.  Easy to jump out of town and head to Berryessa.
View Quote
Vacaville is cop town.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:23:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just post the address, and us arfcommers can have a keg party on your front lawn
View Quote
Beer my ass , vodka and not that cheap stuff.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 1:32:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Rain today and nothing to do , blah.  

I guess I could start packing
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Screw packing , I called waters moving today.

Oh yeah and then there is this

Yes the KFC in Livermore has real chicken
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#6]
So the wife and I are looking at tile , ovens, stoves, windows even solar .  Not the rental kind .

We have been renting here in Davis while we put the girls through school and I forgot how much money a complete
Remodel is.  

Safe to say my ass is puckering a little.  Not sure if I want to hire it all out and be done or spread it out and do a little myself.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So the wife and I are looking at tile , ovens, stoves, windows even solar .  Not the rental kind .

We have been renting here in Davis while we put the girls through school and I forgot how much money a complete
Remodel is.  

Safe to say my ass is puckering a little.  Not sure if I want to hire it all out and be done or spread it out and do a little myself.  
View Quote
I'm in the same boat.  We are waiting on a quote for a gas line to my kitchen so I can swap out my electric stove for gas.  I also just ripped out the carpet in my front room and about to do one of the hallways so I can start laying tile down.  If I could find someone to install on the cheap I'd just at it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:55:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't know about you, but I have never liked cooking on electric, so the gas line should make working over the stove much better.

Good Luck with the project.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:05:29 PM EDT
[#9]
DOCs for the house on Tuesday.  

So close to getting out of libtard land I can taste it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Don't know about you, but I have never liked cooking on electric, so the gas line should make working over the stove much better.

Good Luck with the project.
View Quote
Our home has electric, I definitely prefer gas but have a hard time just tossing out a perfectly good stove, However, the wife treats electric like it's sacrilegious so it may have to go sooner then later. Luckily the guy who built the house plumbed it for gas but just installed electric.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 10:17:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
DOCs for the house on Tuesday.  

So close to getting out of libtard land I can taste it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Man having a wanna be  son in law is great.  

Its better than going to Home Depot for workers.  

All this working getting done is only costing me a G34.  Having power is great.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Dent of the year , damn thing took 2 hours and didn't pay near enough.

Also had a used condom land on the hood of my van in Oakland over on broadway today.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 8:56:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Got back from our 40th Anniversary trip to Yosemite and Cambria a little over a week ago.  Ran up to Sonora and Columbia, and then came home via Carrizo Plain.  Some of the reasons I like living in sunny southern California.

https://youtu.be/geXo93rfPMM

https://youtu.be/l2xSMg9EIM8

But since I came back enjoying some of the down sides of sunny SoCal. I have stiitches over an inch in length on my temple, 3/4" off my lower lip and still waiting on biopsy results from another skin booboo.  Something about the sun.  On my 4th "adhesive" tape trying to get this morning's bandage and gauze to stick.  

I guess I can go to old reliable.  Shave off most of the beard, Tuff-Skin and athletic tape.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Well I'm moved in and only 1 room left to floor and most of the work is done except the kitchen and bathroom.  

I'll finish it Saturday and go shoot Sunday with 1098cya.  It's too hot to work indoors today.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#16]
No A/C ?
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No A/C ?
View Quote
Yeah but I'm lazy today.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:16:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Dent of the year , damn thing took 2 hours and didn't pay near enough.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x332/Mike_Boles/8B859A44-99A5-48D3-9630-D6B61BC62073_zpskupobexr.jpg

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x332/Mike_Boles/6CF9E901-65DF-4699-85A0-A459E269A90A_zpshvbo9muz.jpg

Also had a used condom land on the hood of my van in Oakland over on broadway today.  
View Quote
Looks great!!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Got back from our 40th Anniversary trip to Yosemite and Cambria a little over a week ago.  Ran up to Sonora and Columbia, and then came home via Carrizo Plain.  Some of the reasons I like living in sunny southern California.

https://youtu.be/geXo93rfPMM

https://youtu.be/l2xSMg9EIM8

But since I came back enjoying some of the down sides of sunny SoCal. I have stiitches over an inch in length on my temple, 3/4" off my lower lip and still waiting on biopsy results from another skin booboo.  Something about the sun.  On my 4th "adhesive" tape trying to get this morning's bandage and gauze to stick.  

I guess I can go to old reliable.  Shave off most of the beard, Tuff-Skin and athletic tape.
View Quote
Liked Cambria both times we went there...

...Sonora not so much
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Man I'm tired , I've been working on this house it seems like forever.  

Today I finished putting up Sheetrock in the garage.  I'll texture and paint this week.  

I only have 2 bathroom, kitchen , pool , solar and landscaping to go. Basically the big ticket items left.  

I need a good contractor for the bathrooms and kitchen.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top