Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2014 11:55:18 AM EDT
I'm looking at this.

The California version is not on sale.  Could I buy this in California via a transfer to a LGS since it's not a complete rifle?

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#1]
it has to either be a stripped lower or have a bullet button installed.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:59:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yes. As long as its a stripped lower.
View Quote

I see. This one isn't stripped.  It has a stock and grip and LPK installed.  Is that now a no-go, or could I still purchase?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:01:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I see. This one isn't stripped.  It has a stock and grip and LPK installed.  Is that now a no-go, or could I still purchase?
View Quote

Yea I was replying to your title then clicked the link after and noticed it wasnt stripped. My edit is how it has to be here. Either a sripped lower or a bullet button already installed
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yea I was replying to your title then clicked the link after and noticed it wasnt stripped. My edit is how it has to be here. Either a sripped lower or a bullet button already installed
View Quote

Kommifornia strikes again. lol.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Straight up. At this point im just grateful we dont have those stupid looking New York stocks (I just knocked on wood as.well)
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Straight up. At this point im just grateful we dont have those stupid looking New York stocks (I just knocked on wood as.well)
View Quote

As if I needed another reason to hate EVERYTHING New York... I hate that state almost as much as I do the typical off the street Lib-Tard... I refuse to visit family in Manhattan and New Jersey.

OP, these questions are better answered in the Hometown forums for the most part. Sorry you can't buy that lower because of warped (unts like Feinstein.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#7]
since that is actually coming from Palmetto State Armory, you could ask if they can send you one with no mag release installed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top