Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2013 11:26:50 AM EDT
whats ups guys....... after a while of lurking around like an ugly step child and finally decided to become a member. i dont have an ar15 yet but im going to be picking up a poly lower in the next couple weeks as a project. i have a bunch of "fgn" questions so if you run across one and think "wtf?!", do me a favor and tell me dumb in a nice way.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 10:39:35 AM EDT
[#1]
If this first and may be your only, then pick up a standard AR receiver. You can play with a Poly lower some other time for a plinker.

You can build a decent/reliable AR for $550-750.....depends on whether you can find a lower and how much time you take to find the rest of your parts.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, groovy man. No surf today huh?
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yea, groovy man. No surf today huh?

Here we go again.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 10:00:57 AM EDT
[#4]
nah man, i watch shark week too much lol
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 9:54:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 6:34:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If this first and may be your only, then pick up a standard AR receiver. You can play with a Poly lower some other time for a plinker.

You can build a decent/reliable AR for $550-750.....depends on whether you can find a lower and how much time you take to find the rest of your parts.

Listen to this man's wisdom.  Let it flow through you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 5:20:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Get your order in for a parts kit now to get you name on their list. Most suppliers are way behind and you will be looking at weeks to months to get your kit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top