Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/9/2006 5:18:19 PM EDT
Where is the list already? Is the dept of justice going the legislative route? Any news? Why so long?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:27:49 PM EDT
They're just trying to find a way to confiscate all of them without compensation.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:28:14 PM EDT
DOJ has been saying for about a month now that it is "out of their hands" and at the state dept, or some such thing, getting a final revamp.

No word on the update, if or when.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:17:36 PM EDT
Probably waiting to bust someone that didn't want to wait, and have it broadcasted all over the news as bad publicity for gun owners.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:46:40 PM EDT
I think you all work at the doj and I will be sleeping w/ my tin foil tonight.

I think you all of you guys are right.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:45:52 AM EDT
We're all going to jail aren't we? j/k!

Seriously this is the state we're talking about... when has getting the job done ever been more important that the latest episode of American Idol or making sure at 5:00pm sharp all productivity in the office ceases.

Two important facts about state workers:

They automatically get raises and promotions regardless of performance
They cannot be fired regardless of performance

Given these two facts how hard do you think they're working on the list :)?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:03:25 PM EDT
its ok it will definately be out in the next two weeks
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:46:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tenround:
Where is the list already? Is the dept of justice going the legislative route? Any news? Why so long?

You are NOT gonna believe this... I had the list... it was in my back pocket and the wife threw those pants in the washer... Now they are gonna have to re-do the list... So its gonna be ANOTHER two weeks now... Sorry.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:13:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 12:15:00 PM EDT by ErinMT]

Originally Posted By DrFrige:

You are NOT gonna believe this... I had the list... it was in my back pocket and the wife threw those pants in the washer... Now they are gonna have to re-do the list... So its gonna be ANOTHER two weeks now... Sorry.

You're mean...

I'm meaner.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:15:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ErinMT:

Originally Posted By DrFrige:

You're mean...

I'm meaner.

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/ErinMT916/Forum%20Images/spidercloseup.jpg

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/ErinMT916/Forum%20Images/Brown-recluseSpider_02-Closeup.jpg

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/ErinMT916/Forum%20Images/spiderclose.jpg

How dare you post pictures of my mother in law!!!!
Top Top