Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 5:18:19 PM EDT
Where is the list already? Is the dept of justice going the legislative route? Any news? Why so long?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
They're just trying to find a way to confiscate all of them without compensation.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:28:14 PM EDT
[#2]
DOJ has been saying for about a month now that it is "out of their hands" and at the state dept, or some such thing, getting a final revamp.

No word on the update, if or when.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:17:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably waiting to bust someone that didn't want to wait, and have it broadcasted all over the news as bad publicity for gun owners.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you all work at the doj and I will be sleeping w/ my tin foil tonight.

I think you all of you guys are right.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:45:52 AM EDT
[#5]
We're all going to jail aren't we? j/k!

Seriously this is the state we're talking about... when has getting the job done ever been more important that the latest episode of American Idol or making sure at 5:00pm sharp all productivity in the office ceases.

Two important facts about state workers:

They automatically get raises and promotions regardless of performance
They cannot be fired regardless of performance

Given these two facts how hard do you think they're working on the list :)?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:03:25 PM EDT
[#6]
its ok it will definately be out in the next two weeks
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:46:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Where is the list already? Is the dept of justice going the legislative route? Any news? Why so long?

You are NOT gonna believe this... I had the list... it was in my back pocket and the wife threw those pants in the washer... Now they are gonna have to re-do the list... So its gonna be ANOTHER two weeks now... Sorry.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are NOT gonna believe this... I had the list... it was in my back pocket and the wife threw those pants in the washer... Now they are gonna have to re-do the list... So its gonna be ANOTHER two weeks now... Sorry.

You're mean...
I'm meaner.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're mean...
I'm meaner.

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/ErinMT916/Forum%20Images/spidercloseup.jpg

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/ErinMT916/Forum%20Images/Brown-recluseSpider_02-Closeup.jpg

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/ErinMT916/Forum%20Images/spiderclose.jpg

How dare you post pictures of my mother in law!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top