Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 11:38:11 AM EDT
stag, vulcan/hesse, superior in stock

Sierra Sports
209-544-1911

i must add that you must bring in a 10 rd mag and mag catch or he will sell you one of his. they cannot leave the store without these installed
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:20:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice. Get them while you can.

While talking to a DOJ agent on the phone earlier today (about COE applications and whatnot) I was able to bring up the subject. The delay in the list seems to be because they keep finding more and more AR15 manufacturers, and are adding to the list. Further, I was able to get him to admit to buying "a couple" of the off-list receivers.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nice. Get them while you can.

While talking to a DOJ agent on the phone earlier today (about COE applications and whatnot) I was able to bring up the subject. The delay in the list seems to be because they keep finding more and more AR15 manufacturers, and are adding to the list. Further, I was able to get him to admit to buying "a couple" of the off-list receivers.

Oh no! Did you warn him that those evil things assemble themselves and kill babies, if he doesn't keep them locked away?

Did you find out what brand he had, and if he made sure those got put on the list?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:38:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Sierra Sports
209-544-1911

Do they have the RKBA amendment www.tacr.us/countylis2.htm]petition forms available?  If not, how about getting some out there?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Guys, I bought my Fab-10 from these guys when I lived in Ceres. They're GREAT people, and you owe them a visit.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:09:32 PM EDT
[#6]
If they sell someone's M4 stock out from under them after they paid for it, I'll steer clear, thank you.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:43:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't forget the racist comments they originally posted.  I told 5 of my friends in that area about the racial slur....  that and the owner not wanting our business... No Problemo Senior....  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, they did a fantastic job of negating anything good I ever said about them. Sheesh, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

My experiences with them have always been pleasant. They went out of their way to accomodate me (did work for me after hours, etc). It's a shame that thread went the way it did. Oh well.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:24:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Weld the nut?

Uhhh, no thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top