Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 6:06:03 PM EDT
For anyone in the Sacramento area. Someone out a note on the bulletin board just inside the door at the
Sac Valley range office this week. They are selling a Winchester M1 carbine for $575!.

That is a heck of a good price these days. I didn't get the ph # though. But if any of you are going there this weekend, check it out.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:11:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn!

I saw what was supposed to be a Winchester M1 carbine today at the Modesto gun show. I didn't check it out just because of the price.

$1,300.00
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:13:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Id be interested, but unfortunately I'm in Iraq.. already told the wifey when I get home I'll be getting a Carbine.. do you have any other information on it off hand? WWII carbine i'm assuming, I have my Garand, my 03, now I need my carbine... I just dont know enough about carbines... I'm looking for a WWII carbine... be nice to find one made in 42. LOL.

cheers guys.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#4]
IIRC, there was a guy at Chabot that had an IBM carbine!  It was all original and in cherry condition.  I'll give a holler to the match director to confirm.

2T2_Crash, make it back in one piece, because you need to score a 1941 Johnson next!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
IIRC, there was a guy at Chabot that had an IBM carbine!  It was all original and in cherry condition.  I'll give a holler to the match director to confirm.

2T2_Crash, make it back in one piece, because you need to score a 1941 Johnson next!

I'd appreciate that greaty Phish.

I'm just about at the Halfway mark, so I am already looking.. I just wish I had a C&R! Wifey already knows when I get home, I'm buying another firearm.. just like the last two deployments.  LOL.
I think a old 1911 will be on the list after the carbine.. the only handgun we have is my wife's XD9.. she's a good shot with it too.. makes me proud!

Well, it's about time for me to get back to work.

have a good night Fellas
Crash
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top