Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 9:57:54 PM EDT
Who hast the lowest transfer fee?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:56:23 AM EDT
[#1]
For what?  Some transfer cheaper if its an item in stock, PPT is set, Handguns might be more.  Your pretty vague.

I can think of 4 differenty prices depending on what you want.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Irvington Arms in Fremont is about the friendliest place you can go. Their prices have always been reasonable. Call them up.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 on Irvington Arms.  I don't know if that's the cheapest place to go, but Martin is great to work with and will treat you fairly.

Don't shop on price alone - none of these FFL's are getting rich off transfer fees.  Find someone near to your location that you like and trust.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 on Irvington Arms. I don't feel like I am being talked down to, like some other stores in the Bay Area.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:07:26 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 BigMac is a good guy.

Quoted:
+1 on Irvington Arms. I don't feel like I am being talked down to, like some other stores in the Bay Area.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:30:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Who hast the lowest transfer fee?

There is a gun in South San Francisco that charges only $50.00 for transfers. Might want to check the phone book , I forgot his storefront name but its on the Main street in South City.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:09:15 AM EDT
[#7]
i know a couple that do it for $30 plus DROS fees in the Santa Clara area.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I was gonna say  the same thing I am having them do Atrnasfer for me right now. was Quoted 55 dollars for a long gun.

Pete
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top