Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 9:16:00 PM EDT
what if this updating the list ordeal was all just a big joke that the cadoj decided to play on everyone...sitting in their office getting boozed up  and laughing at all the money people spent because of it .... i own an ak receiver and a ar receiver so id be pissed..does anyone remember when the first receiver was purchased and got this train rollin
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#1]
negative waves man, negative waves...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:13:28 PM EDT
[#2]
As once said by a floundering high school sophmore... "YOU SUCK!!!!!"

Lets try to put a plug on the speculation.. it's driving lots of people nuts..
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:10:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Not a possibility, do you know what the media would do with them if that was the case?  All of these evil black rifles floating around our beloved state?  This was an oversight they will patch one way or the other.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:40:55 AM EDT
[#4]
An AK can be fired without a pistol grip.  Thumb grips will be developed in place of pistol grips.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:18:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Couldn't care less.  If they did, I'd:

A.  Build a Kalifornicated AR
or
B.  Sell my non-neutered lower to someone from out of state and recoup most of my money
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top