Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2006 10:08:03 PM EDT
Some friends of mine were looking at doing an ammo buy soon and one of them said Ammo man is no longer shipping to Sacramento.

If so, when did this happen?

And if so, where do I find good bargains on common caliber/gauge bulk ammo if not ammo man?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:22:21 AM EDT
[#1]
No mention of California restrictions on their web page.

And I've never had a problem receiving from them. I'm in the bay area.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:00:47 PM EDT
[#2]
That's why his comment was so wierd. He's not one to make stuff up and he seemed pretty bummed about the whole thing.

I know Cheaper than Dirt has something on thier order form about not shipping ammo to Sac.

But this was the first I'd heard about ammoman not shipping.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:45:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Sportsmansguide won't ship into the city, they are the only ones I know of that won't ship ammo here.  Maybe he was confused.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sportsmansguide won't ship into the city, they are the only ones I know of that won't ship ammo here.  Maybe he was confused.

as a interloper from Nevada I offer this,Screw Sportsmansguide! they won't ship here either(Reno),myself and another tried to order ammo and were sent nearley same BS mail as to why "pending legal litigation"blah blah,our reply without it's terse content:'Nevada is one if not the Very most Firearm friendly States in this Nation,we will take our business elsewhere'

And We Have/Will continue to do so

ps.there was a post in GD from a fellow back East concerning the same topic were not alone.

Hiwa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top