Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 11:23:11 AM EDT
www.ocsd.org/

Click on the left side of the screen under Eservices.  You can run yourself for local warrants.  There is a "Sherriff's Blotter" which has a drop down menu which you can select the city you live in and see the calls for service for the last 7-30 days. if someone was arrested on the call it will say "arrest info" in red letters.  Click on that and it shows their name and charges.  The "Arrest log" is another interesting feature, shows all the bookings into the county jail on a given day. (The CHP sure brings alot of DUI's in on the weekend nights!)

Might have some other cool features but i havent really played with it much yet.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#1]
whats funny is that if you call to see if someone is in jail or has been arrested they can not tell you. But its available online for all to see.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:49:02 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW there are other jails in OC. Including Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Santa Ana city jail, Anaheim city Jail, Juvenile Hall and Costa Mesa city jail IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:56:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I just really scared myself.  There is a felony warrant for somebody with the same name as me.  Well, except his middle name is different, he's tewnty somethings years older than me, and he's black.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:45:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Damn, I just really scared myself.  There is a felony warrant for somebody with the same name as me.  Well, except his middle name is different, he's tewnty somethings years older than me, and he's black.

you know they are coming for you.  Get ready for that no-knock/wrong house warrant!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
FWIW there are other jails in OC. Including Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Santa Ana city jail, Anaheim city Jail, Juvenile Hall and Costa Mesa city jail IIRC.

Just for OCSD theres the IRC, men/womens central, the farm, theo lacy, west anahiem med. I feel like im leaving one out for some reason.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:05:56 PM EDT
[#6]
There are about 3 guys with my name in the County.  One guy got a nasty-gram from the DA re back child support. Unfortunately they sent it to my address.  Ma Danby was thrilled about that one.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Try searching for "Garcia, Jose"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top