Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 10:57:41 AM EDT
I posted this on the other thread but didn't get any responses that helped.  I live in the Chino (Southern California) area and I want to put a legal AR-15 together for hunting coyotes.  

Where can I order/buy a lower that is legal in California?  Webistes? Store or company name and contact info?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:33:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Brand new STAG-ARMS stripped AR lower CA owner here.

http://img433.imageshack.us/img433/4729/img47417ag.th.jpg

Someone asked a similiar question on Calguns.net last night.

www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=26515

Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:41:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

img433.imageshack.us/img433/4729/img47417ag.th.jpg

Good luck.

Thats where all the Stags have gone. I went to the fun show here yesterday to get one but could'nt find one. All the dealers said they are going out to Cali. All's well, I found a DPMS for $103 out the door. BTW Iam glad that you guys are getting them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img433.imageshack.us/img433/4729/img47417ag.th.jpg</a>

Good luck.

Thats where all the Stags have gone. I went to the fun show here yesterday to get one but could'nt find one. All the dealers said they are going out to Cali. All's well, I found a DPMS for $103 out the door. BTW Iam glad that you guys are getting them. hr

Thank you kind sir.  STAG season only comes around in California once in a lifetime.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thank you kind sir.  STAG season only comes around in California once in a lifetime.

That's for sure...I'm glad I've got 2 coming.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:10:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I have email two venders here on the site and no response I would really like to get RRA lowers. Anyone have they to send?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#6]
IM sent BLACKGUN.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:28:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have email two venders here on the site and no response have

I believe RRA is on the list.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#8]
RRA is listed as a manufacturer, but the LAR-15 is NOT listed as a banned model.  As such, that model is CA legal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top