Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/5/2006 8:02:45 PM EDT
Lets say you go into a gun store and see a "Henry Goldenboy" you want and you put your money down and fill out the DROS... The next day you decide that you changed your mind. You want a "Ruger 10/22" Can you change your mind at ANY time during the 10 day waiting period?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:08:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:29:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Paul:

Originally Posted By DrFrige:
Lets say you go into a gun store and see a "Henry Goldenboy" you want and you put your money down and fill out the DROS... The next day you decide that you changed your mind. You want a "Ruger 10/22" Can you change your mind at ANY time during the 10 day waiting period?

Nope not that I know.

Kind of weird huh? But why bother ... get both!

I did have a gun store order a weapon for me and put is a bogus serial number until the one they ordered arrived. They fixed the serial number but didn't change the make and model.

now I know that on a DROs for a handgun, you need the serial number but I didnt know on a long gun you did. All this stuff is confusing.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:37:15 PM EDT
Accoding to my ffl, he has to have a pistol in his posession B/4 starting the dros. However he can start dros for a long gun when purchased even if not in stock.

Roy
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:46:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By rdsr:
Accoding to my ffl, he has to have a pistol in his posession B/4 starting the dros. However he can start dros for a long gun when purchased even if not in stock.

Roy

I know that he can start the long gun even if NOT in stock... I was just wondering if you changed your mind after the 10 day wait started,

Yeah yeah yeah I know Paul... GET BOTH!!!

But what if you dont have the $$$ for both??
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:01:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DrFrige:

Originally Posted By rdsr:

Roy

I know that he can start the long gun even if NOT in stock... I was just wondering if you changed your mind after the 10 day wait started,

Yeah yeah yeah I know Paul... GET BOTH!!!

But what if you dont have the $$$ for both??

I would think that would depend on the selling dealer. Does he want to give a refund for a gun you purchased.

"Absolutly NO returns on electrical or gas parts."

Roy
Top Top