Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2005 4:47:45 PM EDT
anyone went? any vulcan lowers?
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I was there today.  I saw one vendor who had a row of neutered ARs  I didn't stop to see exactly what he had or if he had lowers only.

The show seems a little smaller than last time I went.  Probably because of the Xmas season.

Come by and sign the RKBA petition!  When you walk in, head up the aisle to the right, and we're on the right-hand side at the end of a row of tables.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#2]
No vulcans anywhere. More FAB10s and not as much non gun stuff (or so it seemed to me) compared to past shows.

I also saw a lot of SOCOMS and a Marlin camp 45, both rifles on my wish list. However, it being Christmas and with stripped AR lowers in my near future I had to pass. I hope I dont regret not buying the Marlin later....

I was primarily looking for bullets but only found 2 vendors. I settled on one and found that after I factored in tax, parking and show ticket I was better off buying off the internet! Oh well, at least I got to fondle a couple of 1919As....
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#3]
semi 1919's are legal in CA right?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Small show.  Lots of fixed mag fals and Keltecs.  The bushmasters with the fixed mag were there.

Costa Mesa is a better show.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
semi 1919's are legal in CA right?

Yes
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:03:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Anybody ever seen any rifle reactive steel targets at the Del Mar show?  My father and I are both in the market for them but the shipping on ordered ones pretty prohibitive.  Often as not the shipping appears to cost as much as the target itself.  Closest we've seen is a pretty beefy .22 spinner at our local Turner's, but it's nothing compared to what we are looking for.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:29:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anybody ever seen any rifle reactive steel targets at the Del Mar show?

Doesn't ring a bell.  I'm guessing that, since there are so few open, legal shooting areas in SoCal, nobody will bother hauling stuff like that in and out of the shows.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:50:12 AM EDT
[#8]
I dont recall seeing any reactive targets at Del Mar either
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top