Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2005 6:34:59 PM EDT
It's getting close to the time the Governor must make his decision about the death sentence of Staley Williams. Is he just going through the motions, or do you really think he is entertaining thoughts of clemency for the murderer Williams?

By the way, do not use the "T" nickname for this vile creature. At least until he is dead, when I plan on hopping about the room jeering "T_____e! T_____e! T_____e!"
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 6:56:01 PM EDT
I've seriously got no remorse for that piece of trash.
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 7:17:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 7:36:43 PM EDT
I think Arnie's going for the gangbanger vote so yes, I think he's gonna grant him clemancy.

At least it will be the nail in his coffin and we won't have to worry about him being re-elected.
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 9:55:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 50_Shooter:
I think Arnie's going for the gangbanger vote so yes, I think he's gonna grant him clemancy.

At least it will be the nail in his coffin and we won't have to worry about him being re-elected.

You probably won't have to worry about him being reelected judging from the response to his ballot initiatives. But if I were a betting person(and I am) I'd bet that if he doesn't get reelected,CA will wind up with a much more liberal and more democrat governor. But hey, anythings gotta be better than Arnold, right?
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 11:14:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zapp:

You probably won't have to worry about him being reelected judging from the response to his ballot initiatives. But if I were a betting person(and I am) I'd bet that if he doesn't get reelected,CA will wind up with a much more liberal and more democrat governor. But hey, anythings gotta be better than Arnold, right?

Everyone says that about every Governor/Mayor/Teacher/President/Parent/Whatever.

Would you rather have Grey Davis back? I mean, who the hell names their kids after a color anyways?! And if you do, you might as well make it a kick ass color like Green or something.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 6:12:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NeoWeird:

Everyone says that about every Governor/Mayor/Teacher/President/Parent/Whatever.

Would you rather have Grey Davis back? I mean, who the hell names their kids after a color anyways?! And if you do, you might as well make it a kick ass color like Green or something.

I believe Zapp is implying there's something worse than Grey Davis on the horizon. I also beleive this and we will see lots more anti-gun laws passed.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 10:05:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Chaingun:
I believe Zapp is implying there's something worse than Grey Davis on the horizon. I also beleive this and we will see lots more anti-gun laws passed.

more anti gun laws, more welfare state, more taxes for those that pay taxes, bigger budgets. Who in the hell were the ones that voted against Arnolds prop for a balanced budget anyhow? Even for those that think Ahnold is a RINO, that's still closer to having a republican in office than you will get with anyone else who's going to be able to win an election here.

But back to the original topic. Didn't the guy kill 4 rival gang members? Personally, I think killing gang members should only be a misdemeanor, and even then, only if they are unarmed. But he probably does deserve the chair for his role in creating the gangs. The people they really need to execute are the ones that nominated him for all the peace prizes.

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 10:33:37 AM EDT

more anti gun laws, more welfare state, more taxes for those that pay taxes, bigger budgets. Who in the hell were the ones that voted against Arnolds prop for a balanced budget anyhow? Even for those that think Ahnold is a RINO, that's still closer to having a republican in office than you will get with anyone else who's going to be able to win an election here.

But back to the original topic. Didn't the guy kill 4 rival gang members? Personally, I think killing gang members should only be a misdemeanor, and even then, only if they are unarmed. But he probably does deserve the chair for his role in creating the gangs. The people they really need to execute are the ones that nominated him for all the peace prizes.

Unfortunately, that is a negative. I'm sure he probably did kill some rivals (which I'd have no problem with) but the four murders he was convicted of consisted of a convenience store employee during a robbery and three members of the same family in a different robbery of a motel. He needs to fry.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 10:54:47 AM EDT
Children (and even some adults) need to be taught and shown responsibility. Responsibility for action and inaction. Actions result in consequences, and for those consequences you must pay. The man was convicted of murdering four innocent people, and for that he must pay. The court ruled, and so it should stand.

By granting clemency to Stanley Williams, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger will only be demonstrating to today’s youth (and adults) that that there are no consequences. And that people are not responsible for their actions. A generation of gang members will be raised thinking that they can commit a crime, latter reform, and then be absolved any wrongdoing.

Clemency would set a horribly precedence.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 12:33:31 PM EDT

Who in the hell were the ones that voted against Arnolds prop for a balanced budget anyhow? Even for those that think Ahnold is a RINO, that's still closer to having a republican in office than you will get with anyone else who's going to be able to win an election here.

You'll be happy to know that SF voted 85% / 15% opposed to the balanced budget prop. Alameda County was right behind them at 80/20.

Nuke Berkeley.

Then there's the theory that there really wasn't an election. Stalin-style. "He who counts the votes..."
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 2:42:30 PM EDT
I thik Tookie will fry. Then South Central will burn.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 2:46:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 4xys2xxs:

That brings up an interesting question. If he is put to death, will there be rioting? I know that many gangbangers hold him in high regard, considering he was the founder of the crips, but at the same time, isn't he viewed by others as a turncoat?
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 2:53:05 PM EDT

I missed the last riots in LA unfortunately. Is this a spectator event? Should I bring marshmellows? Anyone want to go down there for some looting with me?
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:50:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TKoProductions:

That brings up an interesting question. If he is put to death, will there be rioting? I know that many gangbangers hold him in high regard, considering he was the founder of the crips, but at the same time, isn't he viewed by others as a turncoat?

The crips are putting out the word they will target cops if Stanley Williams is executed.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:59:30 PM EDT

Sheesh, don't you guys read the paper? Or use Google?

Stanley Williams murdered shopkeepers. Three of them were Asian; those three were an elderly mom and pop who owned a small hotel thet Tookie robbed. The third was their daughter who was visiting,.

Gang members? They're armed and dangerous! The cowardly bastard robbed innocent (and unarmed) clerks, made them lie face down on the floor, and then shot them in the back with a shotgun.

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 8:33:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AyeGuy:
Sheesh, don't you guys read the paper? Or use Google?

Why on earth would we read the paper? I want to know the facts, not biased editorial sold as news stories.

I remember the story now that someone else mentioned it, but most of the "news" organizations now are presenting mainly the sob story about what a stand up guy he is, writing childrens books etc, and what celebrities are rallying behind him, without really going into the details of who he murdered. Even googling his name, you'd have to sift through quite a few save tookie links to find one that might actually objectively state what his crime was. Thanks for the description of his crime.

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 9:03:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/9/2005 8:37:21 PM EDT by warlord]
How can a man that savagely murdered for 4 unarmed people in cold-blood redeem himself?
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 9:46:05 PM EDT
Topping off my mags, just in case rioters decide to "express their feelings."
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 9:53:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/8/2005 9:54:11 PM EDT by stevem1a]
This is from --

http://www.tookie.com/clemency_letters.html

Dear Governor Schwarzenegger:

Please do not allow the execution of Stanley Tookie Williams. There are facts about his case that show that racial injustices have taken place. He is one ex-gang member that can reach the gang kids - or potential future gang kids - and help them turn their lives around. Don't lose him! The teens of today desperately need his kind of approach and knowledge in the reality of street gang life so they can make life-saving, better choices. Stanley Tookie Williams represents hope to these kids. Don't kill their hope.

I know you care about youth, Governor. Please support our youth by granting clemency to Mr. Williams.

{Your name and address}

Dear Governor Schwarzenegger,

I am writing to you with regards to Stanley Williams. As I understand it, you are his only hope. You should know that I am in favor of the death penalty (in the most reprehensible cases) and my politics are conservative -- I am by no means a do-gooder liberal. However, I believe in the case of Tookie Williams, that if there ever was a case that demanded clemency or mercy, his would be it. Regardless of his innocence or guilt of the crimes he has been convicted of, he has spent 26 1/2 years behind bars and has used that time not only to rehabilitate himself but also to influence others. Executing Mr Williams would be like executing Louis Pasteur or Florence Nightingale. This man has saved many thousands of our youth from self-destruction, not to mention their possible future victims.

I would challenge you to read his books and ask yourself that if this man can achieve all of this from a death row cell, what would he be able to achieve if he was allowed to live? How many lives could he save and inspire? And further: what message would you be sending to the people you represent should you execute Mr. Williams -- and what message would you send should you spare his life?

{Your name and address}

This is so bizarre, you can't make this s--- up.

Steve
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 10:26:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bloodypulp:
Topping off my mags, just in case rioters decide to "express their feelings."

I think I might just do that.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 12:15:32 AM EDT
I was going to respond bit by bit to those two letters posted, but I don't think I will as they are rather redundant.

I don't mean to start any type of debate or war, but does anyone else get the feeling that (even if just by a small number of people) some people are trying to blame this all on racism? Especially in the first letter where they said "There are facts about his case that show that racial injustices have taken place". Now is it just me, or does anyone else think this entire thing would be totally different if he was a skinhead, like to the point where people would be demanding the date be pushed up and rioting would happen if he was granted clemency?
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 6:17:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 8:10:38 AM EDT
I was going to respond bit by bit to those two letters posted, but I don't think I will as they are rather redundant.

I don't mean to start any type of debate or war, but does anyone else get the feeling that (even if just by a small number of people) some people are trying to blame this all on racism? Especially in the first letter where they said "There are facts about his case that show that racial injustices have taken place". Now is it just me, or does anyone else think this entire thing would be totally different if he was a skinhead, like to the point where people would be demanding the date be pushed up and rioting would happen if he was granted clemency?[/quote]
Absolutely true. If he was a "skinhead" gang member instead of a black gang member he would've already been demonized as the next coming of Hitler and execution would be demanded by all involved including myself. Believe me, there would be no "white leaders" defending him and asking for clemency.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 4:10:57 PM EDT
What I heard from radio. He didn't confess to the crime that he committed, nor did he turn his formal gang member over to authority. I say fry him up good. Snoop Doggy Dog can kiss my A**. Like I give a rat sh!t about how those liberal celebrity thinks.

Also heard in the radio that liberals want Mel Gibson to run for governer, wow.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 7:27:47 PM EDT
I just heard that Arnold knows this Williams guy...he lifted weights with him in LA in the 1970's
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:27:59 PM EDT
They should fry this SOB 20 years ago. It is wasting our hard earn tax $ to feed him. Once we fry him and the rest in death row, maybe our tax will reduce !!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 1:24:33 PM EDT
I think it is a good sign that Arnold's decision was not released yesterday. If it would have been for Clemency I think he would have done it right away, so as to avoid the weekday news cycle coverage.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 1:47:32 PM EDT
At 1500 a press release, but it could also be a further delay.

The more he delays the more we might see a cooked Tookie roll.

Toot, Toot, Tookie, Goo'bye...
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 4:39:11 PM EDT
He'll puss out
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:08:55 PM EDT

I mean, who the hell names their kids after a color anyways?! And if you do, you might as well make it a kick ass color like Green or something.

Asshat's ex-gov birth name is Joseph Graham Davis Jr.

Gwen
Let Tookie Fry!

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:28:33 PM EDT
The courts have rejected him, it's now up to Arnie.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:56:39 AM EDT

Guess he wasn't too worried about their vote after all.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 12:10:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2005 12:11:11 PM EDT by tatsuosan1964]
Just read an AP story that Arnold has denied clemency. Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!

Loot, Scoot, and Shoot
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:17:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2005 6:20:11 PM EDT by AyeGuy]
5 more hours for Tookie the Wookie.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I don't think there is gonna be much of a ruckus in the 'hhod. These fuckers are basically out for themselves; these maggots are little more than animals.

By the way, did you see the gangster on the local news with the sub-machine gun who "promised" to turn in his gat if they let Tookie free? Looked like a 9mm, maybe a Smith and Wesson M-76.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:33:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2005 10:34:13 PM EDT by R-32]
Less then 30 min's...

Check....

Looking good!...

Only one thing missing at this time....

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:48:02 PM EDT
T minus 14 minutes. hock.gif
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:24:18 AM EDT
I CANNOT believe it happend I've never been so happy about the state of CA. I'm glad to see they dusted off the lethal injection bench and put that SOB to use!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:10:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:21:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/13/2005 6:22:41 PM EDT by AyeGuy]

-NEXT-
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:27:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:36:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:03:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Paul:

static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lethal-injection-sanquentin2.jpg

-NEXT-

Next month they're doing some blind white guy with mental problems ... you'll hear zero about this guy.

Just heard on the radio news on the way to work today. It seems like thie blind old white guy just requested clemancy. Let's see how this one works. His basis: blind, old and just had a heart attack. Too fragile to be put to death Why request clemancy when you can have a way out of your misery?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:20:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CWM4A1:

Originally Posted By Paul:

static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lethal-injection-sanquentin2.jpg

-NEXT-

Next month they're doing some blind white guy with mental problems ... you'll hear zero about this guy.

Just heard on the radio news on the way to work today. It seems like thie blind old white guy just requested clemancy. Let's see how this one works. His basis: blind, old and just had a heart attack. Too fragile to be put to death Why request clemancy when you can have a way out of your misery?

A guy at work has a friend who is a bailiff. He said this blind death row dude was not at his last hearing because of the heart attack...cost the state about $150,000 in medical bills for his episode...

Fuck it. Fry him anyway!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:00:13 PM EDT
Step up behind him and yell "BOO" . save us taxpayers few bucks.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:09:59 PM EDT
No riots. I'm a little disappointed. Oh well, I get to play on the computer instead, I guess.

NTM
Top Top