Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:46:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure you aren't thinking of simunitions?
Someone should ask Lumpy, I think he's an expert on air soft.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#2]
In defense of that picture...

...Call me crazy, but it doesn't look like anybody has their finger on the trigger. As far as I can tell, both of them have their fingers alongside the receiver lie they're supposed to.

I also laughed my ass off when I saw it. Clearly, these guys aren't trying to be serious or badass. They're trying to be funny. It worked. My wife is STILL laughing about it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay, now I get it now that the pic was repostedhug.gif! Pretty funny if you ask me......Airsoft BB's are plastic, weigh 2-5g. I once owned a Tokyo Marui MP-5.  Except for the weight it was a pretty good replica (down to the welds even). They didn't have red muzzles back then.

ICEBERG562 - Ya had me going for a second.........Hope it was worth posting
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:39:13 AM EDT
[#4]
The only thing that confuses me is if they ARE airsoft, why doesn't the guy on the far right have his pistol with the red barrel? Unless he removed it, but that would be stupid to do and not to his rifle.

And is it me, or does the guy on the far right look like he is mimicing the sound a radio makes after a transmission? I can just imagine it...

Photogrpaher: "say Cheese!"
Guy on right: "Cheese, Over. CHEEEEEECHHHHHH!"
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:43:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Go with Viper Militia.

Read this...all of it.

www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/1997-11-13/news/news.html
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:03:01 AM EDT
[#6]
un-fucking-believable
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#7]
More must read.

www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/1997-01-02/feature2.html

I knew most of those guys. They were just like us playing with guns and tannerite. Just did it during Clinton's and Reno's reign.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#8]
That seems like they are trying to martyr him, but I don't think it is without merit.

He was in the group for half a year, never fired an illegal weapon, never used explosives, never supported conversations about illegal activites, never moved or stored it, or even condoned the use of it. Sounds like the gathered the whole flock, both sheeps and wolves.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#9]
A friend used to have a band with a very unique name: The Gypsy Stretch Mark Orchestra (or GYSMO). Since they're no longer together, maybe you guys could adopt it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#10]
What about just joining the "REAL" thing even on a part-time basis like the Nat. Guard?

If you interested let me know (email or IM) and I'll hook you up. You can join along with me.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Hitman, when did you join the National Guard?

Rayn
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:05:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hitman, when did you join the National Guard?

Rayn

In August. However I don't leave until Feb. but I am doing my monthly drills already. I'm looking for a buddy to come join me
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Really? I joined Navy. I believe I told you at the shoot, but don't remember too well (lots of loud noises left me a little jarred :P).  I leave in March. If you are near Orange County at all, I'd be happy to join you. what are monthly drills?

Rayn
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:39:03 AM EDT
[#14]
KALIBUNIA
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:04:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:00:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
...there used to be a "high desert militia" member on this site, they even had there own website....

I'm still here, but I'm not in California, anymore.

The site to which you refer is www.hdmsc.org
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top