Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#1]
TJMZ...you can load our magazines while you study, it really helps with concentration!

Quoted:
Are you talking about me, sir?

I promise to do my very best.  I have a midterm the next day, monday, so I plan on not doing anything on Friday or Saturday except study.....This in and of itself implies a warning, however.  I may be a little frazzled from studying and might need to let off a little steam....My classes this quarter are seriously intense.  I'm taking 5:  Organic Chem, Genetics, Russian, Foreign Affairs and Nat'l Security Issues, and Public Policy Analysis....So please forgive the wild eyed look and stuttering....

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:25:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey all, I,m an FNG to this board but I,d like to show up @ burro cyn next wknd with a few of my pets. It,s been a while since I've been up there. All right with you all ? Also, any squirrels on this board?  JL
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:50:50 AM EDT
[#3]
joelaylo, come on up!
what da hell is a squirrel? i know it's lil rat thingy but squirrel???????

one more week to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i F*&ked up my hand last night,  i hope it will heal up by then.
god dam after all this time , you figure i would learn not to punch shit.
god i wish it was today, my trigger finger is itchin.....

meat

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]
M E,  I'll be there. A squirrel has to do with another board I frequent. Just wonderin' If anyone from Frugals was cruisin' this board. That's all. JL
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:58:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:02:25 PM EDT
[#6]
no worries chen,
just looking forward to meeting you
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Aw great, SMGLee is gonna show up and crash the party with all of his mighty cool gears  Let's make it a show and tell, I'll bring my toys
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#8]
hitman can you bring your video equip again? or a camera.
just would like a pic of all us arfcommers together. if it's o.k with everyone

meat
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

meat

Sure I'll take the video and digital camera again. Looks like I'll be shootin more pictures than guns this time around

As long as its ok with everyone.  SMILE!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:00:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow...its looking like a great get together.

Almost reminds me of the old day's....*sniff*.

Hopefully this time, we'll have as many people as we have guns!

I'll post up pictures of the signs to look out for, and I'll bring my digital camera, and take plenty of pictures.

I'm bad with names, but for some reason....nicknames stick.  Sorry if I forget a few of you....

Quoted:

Quoted:

meat

Sure I'll take the video and digital camera again. Looks like I'll be shootin more pictures than guns this time around

As long as its ok with everyone.  SMILE!

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:28:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:29:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Ok, then, looks like I am coming for sure, frazzed and all!  I'll pick up some ammo if you don't mind sharing your toys.  I have 9mm and .223 for my own toys, what else should I pick up?

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:21:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Ok, then, looks like I am coming for sure, frazzed and all!  I'll pick up some ammo if you don't mind sharing your toys.  I have 9mm and .223 for my own toys, what else should I pick up?

I'll bring my FN Tactical Shotgun. It uses 12ga.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Also I'll bring some 22lr to shoot. Comes in handy when I run out of the higher caliber stuff.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:28:38 PM EDT
[#15]
shit , do i have to bring my wife?, now that chen's bringing his chick......
and how bout tea and crumpets..... just kiddin yall. damn i sound like a redneck.
i'm sooooooo excited about this sunday.
all the legends of arfcomm i am going to meet. smglee,kisara,duffy,tactical jew and hopefully others too.

just wanted you guys to know i will be gone for the rest of the week . i'll be back on this sat.
so play nice nice til i get back.

IT IS STILL A GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

meat
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

cold beers and hot chicks!! just kiddin no alcohol please, and the hot chicks , my wife will turn me into a squeeeling little girl if she knew i posted this.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#17]
How long do y'all anticipate this shindig running? I've got to work all Sunday morning so if I make it out, the earliest would be around 14:00.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:10:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
How long do y'all anticipate this shindig running? I've got to work all Sunday morning so if I make it out, the earliest would be around 14:00.

Kato,

I'll probably be there for a while. I'll be taking some video footage while everyone is there so most of my shooting may be done later on in the day or when most have gone.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:24:26 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll bring something to eat that 9mm, and .223.......too poor to buy any ammo lately.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey everyone, it ok if I come too? sounds exciting. I've never been to burro canyon. I live in tustin and it seems to be closer than lytle creek or west end. Are the range master folks pretty nice?

I got a couple of rifles and plenty of ammo :)

Rayn
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:39:12 AM EDT
[#21]
This is an open invitation to all who want to come as previously mentioned by Meat.

We are there to meet others and have some fun! And yes it is closer that Lytle Creek and West End. We have reserved a private range so don't woryy about it.

Hey Meat- Looks like we will be getting more people in have you kept a head count? Do we need another Burro Canyon member to sign up for the range?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Say, can you guys please post the addy again?  Maybe GPS coordinates?  Got a GPS in the car and hope it doesn't lead me to Texas
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Say, can you guys please post the addy again?  Maybe GPS coordinates?  Got a GPS in the car and hope it doesn't lead me to Texas

Duffy - Here is the addy and website. See you there.

22100 East Fork Road, Azusa, CA 91702
Range  (626) 910-1344

www.burrocanyon.com/
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#24]
thak you
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:34:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
thak you

THAK?    
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#26]
hehe, and thak you too!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:44:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Open invitation?  Then if you don't mind, I might come out as well.  I've never been to Burro Canyon and I don't have anything else happening on Sunday.  

I have plenty of 7.62x39 and .308 for my SKS and FAL.  (No AR hat
Sounds like fun.  Looking forward to meeting more SoCal shooters.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
hello there,
would like to notify arfcommers to join us at burro canyon on the 10th of oct. at 9:00 am.
if you are not a member of burro canyon $15.00 to shoot the private range and tell them you are meeting up with your group at TAC3a. i could not reserve tac7.
so there it is see you there!!!!!!! i had reserved the range for 10 of us. if more show up we need another member of burro to reserve and sign in. if anything changes i will post it on this board.

meat

Just a reminder to everyone about the original post above by Meat. Don't forget so we all know where to go and how much the range fee is. Bring water as they did not have running water to wash or clean up with the last time I was there.

See you guys there.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:26:01 AM EDT
[#29]
you got room for one more? i've got an itch on my trigger finger.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Me and wifey might be going up there Sunday.  We're usually up there Saturdays.

I'm a member.  Someone needed another member to sign for something?  Let me know.

Tony
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:01:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Do many of you bring the girlfriend/wife? Do they shoot too or do they talk about how stupid a bunch of guys are when they get together to shoot guns?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:07:03 PM EDT
[#32]
I suspect if they're gonna be like that, they'll be left at home
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Do many of you bring the girlfriend/wife? Do they shoot too or do they talk about how stupid a bunch of guys are when they get together to shoot guns?

Are you kidding?  My wife wants to buy a S&W Model 60 .357 Magnum and she's like 5'2" 120 lbs.  She currently shoots a Sig 228 better than most of my guy friends.

Tony
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#34]
TK1971, Handbook, Gobabygo & New Posters.....

TK1971, shoot Meateater an IM, and let him know that you're a member, as it looks like we may have quite a gathering, and will need an extra member if we have more than 10, of which we will!  In any event, we'll be able to accomodate everyone, and I may even sign up as a member (its $150 a year, Prorated)

He's out for the week, but will be back by this weekend, and give him the heads up for this Sunday, or if you can, talk to Joe @Burro Canyon, and ask if there's any other ranges close to TAC3A that you can reserve too, or maybe TAC7....:)

To all those LURKERS, as Hitman said....this is an open invitation, so stop by, introduce yourself & guns, and be "gentle".....as Kerry will be on Terrorists!

Also, another question was posed about Range Officers......we will be self-policed, so memorize & follow them carefully:
THE FOUR (4) RULES OF FIREARM HANDLING & SAFETY

Bring ammo....lots of ammo!

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you kidding?  My wife wants to buy a S&W Model 60 .357 Magnum and she's like 5'2" 120 lbs.  She currently shoots a Sig 228 better than most of my guy friends.

Tony

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:58:19 AM EDT
[#35]
I might show up.. gotta work at 12 tho.. so would only be there for for a few hrs!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#36]
ok. kiddies
i am back. i am looking forward to meeting all  arfcommers. tommorow tac3.

go sign in and pay. let the office personnel know, you are meeting friends at tac3.
if you dont know where it is just ask the front office. i beleive mister suzuki will have some signs made up.
meet at the office at 9am. or if coming later just ask the staff to tac3.

see you guys tommorow. bring shade if you can.

meat
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 2:59:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Follow the SIGNS.....to our location, if you get lost!

Sorry for the bad artwork......but Art was never my thing, but hey, its all good!  Follow the MUZZLE!

For those that don't know, one's a full size 20", other is an M4, and the other is a A2 stocked 10" shorty....

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:43:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Postban signs?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Unfortunately, yes, they all have bayonet lugs on them.

But if anyone's offended by the lugs, let me know and I'll cut them off.  

The last thing I want to do, is upset anyone!  

Quoted:
Postban signs?

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:52:47 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm about to leave!! Oh boy!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:38:03 AM EDT
[#41]
woke up with a fever, im staying in bed all day.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Most fun I had for a long time  It was great meeting everyone.  Can't wait for the next one  Damn yellojacket stung me right in the kisser
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#43]
+1
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Had a blast today....here's some pics of today's events.

Can't wait till next month's.....thanks Meat!  I owe you one.....

NO DIALUP FRIENDLY!  I still have video's, and more pictures......I'll find another place to host them.

HITMAN.....I want to see that rolling thounder video.......I'll patiently wait.  

"I"d like to thanks MEAT for putting together a GREAT shoot, and nice to know that NOT every gun owner in KALIFORNIA ONLY own bolt actions, and spump shotguns.

ARFCOM BUrro Canyon ROCKS!

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Cool pics, thanks Mr. Suzuki
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#46]
This was a very good idea and I had a great time, too bad I could only stay for a couple hours.  Glad I got to meet many of you (and shoot some of your gear!); next time I'll be more glad handed, and I'll bring a few more rifles.

Cool pictures Mister Suzuki, but I'm pretty sure you need more pictures of me.  Maybe a total moron page? Well think about it..

Cheers
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:12:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Oops.....I'd post a link to a webpage, and do it there...but I don't know how.

Lucky I didn't post the rest......about 160, plus 6 video's.

Hitmans Beta-C dump......that's something to see.

Quoted:
MisterSuziki just set the record for the most number of pictures ever in one post (158 if my browser is correct)!

Great turn out. Wish I could have been there but I attend services every Sunday ... OK most Sundays .

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:34:07 PM EDT
[#49]
I had a great time. There was definatly some awsome hardware out there. Meat I'll be sure to bring some M1A mags next time. I'll also bring up some different stuff next time. JL
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#50]
hey guys nice meeting you all and thanks for letting  me shoot some of your toys. next time we

should all have a shooting contest or something like dat .
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top