Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2003 9:05:20 PM EDT
Cooler weather is on its way and it's time to have a shoot.

Whose gonna plan it, or is it a lost cause?
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 9:51:56 PM EDT
[#1]
see the scary SECRET thread posted up top, its next weekend.

YOU could plan a shoot, something as simple as a night shoot at a local indoor range.

maybe a LA Area shooting club/group/team needs to be put together. HHhhhmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:45:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be going to the desert but I travel light and take only one rifle.  I have couple of new builds to test, and sight in the TA31 and SN3.  Let me know when you wanna go, if you're in SoCal, that is
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:39:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'll be going to the desert but I travel light and take only one rifle.  I have couple of new builds to test, and sight in the TA31 and SN3.  Let me know when you wanna go, if you're in SoCal, that is

Yes, I am in SoCal.

Let me know when you're going.

I am on the way to Barstow, in Apple Valley.

TJ
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I was planning on making a shoot out at the range at lytle creek a yearly thing but it's a little too smokey now,  

So since it's still in planning, how many people in so cal would attend a shoot for members of the board and friends, I planned on getting some of the guys here on base to help teach as well thinking of doing a carbine/assault course and a sniper shoot?
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was planning on making a shoot out at the range at lytle creek a yearly thing but it's a little too smokey now,  

So since it's still in planning, how many people in so cal would attend a shoot for members of the board and friends, I planned on getting some of the guys here on base to help teach as well thinking of doing a carbine/assault course and a sniper shoot?

I would go and help out as much as possible.

Sounds like a good idea.

They used to have SoCal shoots/meets in the past.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been to Lytle Creek once, a Webshooters event was held there in January, that's kind of far for me [>(]
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, I am in SoCal.

Let me know when you're going.

I am on the way to Barstow, in Apple Valley.

TJ

Hey im in Victorville! you should think about attending the upcoming WebShooters gathering we call S.E.C.R.E.T always a good time.let me know if interested and ill get you more info.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't mind shooting in the heat if that's when everybody else goes.

The biggest factor in my attendance potential is if it conflicts with work. I shot Mr. Twisted's Steel Madness last weekend to get my fix since I'm going to miss Scary SECRET II.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:59:28 PM EDT
[#9]
sheeit kato we're gonna miss you [>(]
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Most of the SoCal guys are either at Calguns.net or webshooters.org it seems.  So also check there to see what's up.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 6:55:15 AM EDT
[#11]
i would definetly be interested! please let me know!
                  thanks , meat
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd be interested.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 12:01:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Won't be getting my G3 until this weekend and my NDM until the week before Thanksgiving, but I have a Benelli M1 and would go just for the hell of it. I'm offering any help needed and/or transportation. Send an IM if I can do either or both.

CW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top