Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2003 3:25:41 PM EDT
Well as part of a possible deal I need to get rid of all personal firearms.

During the Wedding on 9/25 I was reunited with many old friends.  Somehow we naturally had to recount our outragous shooting parties some 3 days long from days long past.

I decided that I wanted to give my friends my Sig's since I have to get rid of them.

So I need FFL's who can do the transfers. One in Sacramento, the other in Glendale/Burbank area.

If you are willing to help please email soonist as my time is running out.

Thanks much!

Greg
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Try calling Joe at Gun World in Burbank. Don't know what the charge is but they might do it for you. The number is 818-238-9071.

CW
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 12:51:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Try cdfirearms.com in Burbank, he is great
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 2:49:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the contacts, keep them coming.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#4]
"Once a Pawn a Time" in Glendale, nice Mom & Pop shop.

"Firing Line" pistol range in Burbank, not sure what they charge.

Stevenson's in Burbank if you are desperate.

Gun World in Burbank, I haven't dealt with them at all so I can't give a yea or nay.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 4:26:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I was at Gun World in Burbank a few days ago (Seems nice) its $30 to do a transfer..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top