Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/9/2003 6:49:46 PM EDT
ok, everytime I plan to go to the range I always tell myself that I'm only taking 2 rifles with me.But after loading up the truck at the very last minute, literally when its running and everyone is loaded up, I seem to throw in an extra 5-6 more rifles at the last minute.I do this everytime!!!I think it "rifleitulus"
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:07:05 PM EDT
2 maybe 3 at the most
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:08:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:33:58 PM EDT
My motivation is to think of how many I have to clean later on. AR has to be the most damn time consuming rifle to clean. So I clean mine at the range
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:41:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/10/2003 12:41:49 AM EDT by Elarski]
I'm with Duffy on that one. Take as many as I'm willing to clean after my trip to the range. I usually take two or three. Too bad I can't clean my AR with some form of pressure washer, then lube it up. Takes so damn long to get it clean.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:49:04 AM EDT
I take as many rifles as i have extra blasting ammo for.

Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:02:27 PM EDT
Two or three normally - a couple of AR's and something in a .30 as well.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:33:15 PM EDT
I usually go about once a week and usually take about 10 rifles and 10 pistols. I'll be honest though, I don't clean my rifles after every time. Usually about every other or third time. I do clean my carry weapons after every outing though. I've just found that ARs don't really need to be cleaned after every trip.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:45:44 PM EDT
I have caught myself trying to take everything with a trigger and that I had any ammo for.

I try to limit it to just one or two guns, usually, unless I'm going with company.

Heck, the truth is, I could be perfectly happy with just my one best AR (the one with the receiver I milled out myself), a stack of targets, a decent 'scope, and a case of ammo, already loaded into a bucketful of mags.

CJ

Link Posted: 7/14/2003 9:46:24 AM EDT
I always seem to take more than I end up shooting, usually at least 3 or 4 rifles. I'll take my trap and/or skeet shotguns sometimes and never get off the rifle range. Or I'll take a few handguns and never take them out of the range bag. But I always shoot something at the rifle range. I always take an evil black rifle with me in case I get an opportunity to educate a noob.
Top Top