Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2003 8:20:44 PM EDT
How come gun-show vendors hike up there prices on there merchandise.You think a gun show is a place of deals not price gouging.I saw a guy selling a Barrett M99 for $6000!I see cheap scopes that are priced around $20 more than what they should be.Most of the used guns that you find on peoples tables are priced at the same price as a New one!If I was a vendor I would rather sell All my stuff at a reasonable price than to have to sit on it.I think maybe I'll stick to buying online,lets see Free shipping,bargain price,and no sales tax...
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]

why do CA gun shows suck?

Is this a rhetorical question?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Why would anyone from Nevada even bother going to a gun show in California? That seems like blasphemy!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I among you guys now.I live in Southern Ca and I'm trying to get used to the higher prices out here.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 11:05:52 PM EDT
[#4]
shop around and HAGGLE

if the prices are too high, then dont buy from him, simple.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I used to walk the show with a SGN under my arm.

90% of he vendors would hate to see that.
Now I know the prices and don`t need the SGN as a reminder.

Shop on line if you are looking for the best price.
many times the people on line have limited overhead and can offer you good prices.
I like to keep my local vendors in business and do my best to spread it around
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:18:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Except for the beef jerky, beanie babies, and cheap ammo gun shows are a waste of my time. I'd rather do my shopping on the web and my gun buying at a local store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top