Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 10:19:07 PM EDT
Guys, Springfield M1A's are going for $999.
That is the lowest I have seen them since...???
www.turners.com/engage/displayad.php?H=1&m1=June&m2=June&d1=19&d2=25&img=ads/06-19-03/springm1a.gif
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Went to Turner's Reseda tonight.  They were all sold out, but let me put a deposit for a "special order" at that price.  Already have two, but at that price I could not resist.  I was not that thrilled about the SA plastic stock, but I can get a nice replacement from Fred's for less than $100 difference from the $1,099 price of the Birch model they have now too (also sold out in the store).
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:54:10 AM EDT
[#2]
fwaptrout: I saw these on Gunbroker.com, thought you might be interested.

Walnut Stock

Birch Stock
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:46:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you!

Nice looking stocks.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate you guys.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:14:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Went to Turner's Reseda tonight.  They were all sold out.

Are all Turners sold out, or just that location...?
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:49:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Call around and find out.  Also ask about rain checks.  Some local gun stores with match that price.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:03:36 PM EDT
[#7]
If a store matches the price, post it!

Remember Springfield is also running a special on accessories if you buy a rifle by Sept. sumptin'
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They took a deposit in what they called a "special order", honored at the sale price.  They were very cool about it, and said it would take a month or so to come in.  Call them . . . I would think they are still taking "orders".   The ad mentioned nothing about a limited supply.  When they discounted the SA 10x56 scopes a month ago at $399, the ad said the sale was limited to eight scopes per store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top