Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/8/2003 10:29:30 PM EDT
Take a drive over to Vegas this weekend and come to the gun show. My friend will have on his table "CASH AND CARRY" 1)BUSH M4A1
1)SIGMA AK223
VARIOUS PISTOLS AND BLACK RIFLES.

Then come to my table for the Mags and spare parts.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:34:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/8/2003 10:35:07 PM EDT by LARRYG36]
Plus this weekend is the monthy SMG match at DESERT SPORTSMAN'S RANGE, And the FRIST AR15.COM WEEKEND SHOOT at RACHEL, NV.

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:14:10 AM EDT
I'll be there. Any discount for AR15.com members? I'm looking for some C&R pistols, will your friend have any? How will I know which table is you and your friends?

Sydwaiz
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:26:37 AM EDT
I'll be there sunday sometime after we get back from camping.

What's your friends' name so I know who to look for about that M4? After I sell my house I may actually have enough to afford one of those.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:31:39 AM EDT
The reason i'm posting this gun show stuff in the CA section, AS A FORMAL NATIVE CALIFORNIAN after the SH*T HIT THE FAN WITH THE FRIST CA AW BAN, My friends and i stoped going to the CA BS gun shows and started to go to the NV, and AZ shows, where "CASH and CARRY" is "LEGAL" all of my Y2K GUNS and ACCESORIES came from the AWESOME Phoenix shows.

LETS FAST FOREWARD TO NOW. "FACT" OUR SHOW AND THE AZ SHOWS ARE AWSOME BECAUSE OF CAILORNIANS DRIVING AND FLYING OVER TO BUY AND SELL, "FACT"

"FACT" We always get CA's comming over to shoot in the monthy SMG MATCH at DESERT SPORTSMAN'S RANGE. And they are warmly welcome at the match.

"FACT" Some times there are more Ca's at the monthy DESERT BUFFET MG SHOOT at SLOAN than NV'ans ,And they shoot the crap out of my stuff, AND others guns, "JUST AS LONG AS THEY BRING THEIR OWN AMMO WE HAVE NO PROBLEM LETTING THEM SHOOT OUR GUNS.

WHY ARE WE LIKE THIS???? BECAUSE THERES A SH*T LOAD OF FORMER CA'S HERE, AND WE STILL THINK ABOUT OUR HOME STATE AND OUR CA BROTHERS AND FRIENDS. And we want to help them out. Thats why i post the gun show stuff here, "There is a alternative"

REMENBER "HAPPINESS IS A 200rd BURST!!!!

CA'S SHOOTING THE HK G36K AND THE HK G36C AT LAST MONTHS DBS SHOOT.

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:39:34 AM EDT
Very cool! Thanks for the invite, Larry. Wish I could make it, but this weekend is Mom's so we're doing the family thing. When's the next Vegas show anyway? Would like to make plans. And one of these days, I hope to come to one of your desert shoots as well!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:55:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By kato4moto:
Very cool! Thanks for the invite, Larry. Wish I could make it, but this weekend is Mom's so we're doing the family thing. When's the next Vegas show anyway? Would like to make plans. And one of these days, I hope to come to one of your desert shoots as well!

ditto
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 10:31:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/12/2003 10:32:40 PM EDT by LARRYG36]
The gun show sucked realy bad this time!!!!! mother day weekend, give me a fu*king brake.

heres my tables.

me and jay, i'm holding a hk ump in 40, jay has a hk mp5/10mm

heres the gun rack

heres my friend's table next to me, very bad show for him, all he sold was 2 glocks, no long guns sold (((and his stuff is all cash and carry, private party)))

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 10:40:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LARRYG36:
The gun show sucked realy bad this time!!!!!

Well, hopefully the next show won't be on a holiday weekend. (Hmmm, Fourth of July is on a Friday, IIRC, so it would be the start of a three-day weekend.)

So, when is the next show in Vegas worth going to?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 2:20:10 PM EDT

Cash and carry.

I remember those days.

Might have to visit NV soon.

Just 'cause I'm curious.

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 2:33:59 PM EDT
I love the Crossroads shows in Pheonix for private party sales, they are everywhere.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 3:25:27 PM EDT
WOLFPACK, Is so right, The PHOENIX SHOW IS "AWESOME" I dont go there to set up and sell, I go there to walk and buy!!!!!

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:30:43 PM EDT
Another vote for the Crossroads Phoenix shows. When I go to a Vegas shows, I never have any money left by show time!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:35:36 AM EDT

me and jay, i'm holding a hk ump in 40, jay has a hk mp5/10mm
www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/area51/GUNSHOW%20005.jpg

I recognize your buddy Jay. I use to see him quite frequently at Cow Palace shows - always had to stop and drool over his wares, pretty friendly guy too. Always thought he was a dealer. I may have to check out one of those Phoenix shows, I'm guessing that the ones held at the fair grounds is much better than the ones held at the Ice House?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:52:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By xsquid:
I may have to check out one of those Phoenix shows, I'm guessing that the ones held at the fair grounds is much better than the ones held at the Ice House?

The Ice House show is about half as big as the Fairgrounds, get ready for the Dec SAR show at the Fairgrounds....that's Heaven!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:58:32 PM EDT
xsquid, You didnt see JAY at Cowpalace, You saw me, Larry /THE ARMS ROOM. I had the end cap next to John of THE AMMO DUMP and across from MIWALL's tables. The last Cowpalace i did was in 2000, From what John tells me,the show sucks big time now.

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:00:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/20/2003 5:01:56 PM EDT by xsquid]

From what John tells me,the show sucks big time now.

Unless you like beef jerky and other flea market cr@p. Always admired the stuff on your table - I'll introduce myself next time I see you at a show, I'm sure I'll find myself at one of the Cashman Field shows one of these days.
Top Top