Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 6:13:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm free to set up calls with my legislators pretty much anytime, but a face-to-face is a bit harder with an infant.

I'm waiting to see if OP has any official talking points that he wants to push, aside from our mere displeasure and opinion that the law is an affront to the RTKBA based on the US and Florida constitutions.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#2]
@davewvu86

My take on the whole thing is not that we necessarily want all of us talking the same talking points (aside from what we know and have already discussed in multiple threads) but that we discuss those main points in addition to any that WE personally feel need addressing. My requests for input are because I have never (to my shame) moved beyond the form letter stage of discussion with my reps and I'm curious about the process... I tend to get a bit heavy handed in conversation (or correspondence) when it comes to affronts to my liberty and I'm not looking to get put on any (more) lists.

Don't mean any disrespect, just saying if you've got ideas, go for it.

And anybody, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]
No disrespect taken at all!  I'm going to finish reading the full 105 pages of SB 7026 and then make some calls.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 11:00:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Re-enforcements have arrived!
<----------------
Santa Rosa County, checking in.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 3:32:14 AM EDT
[#5]
JBT

Georgia Carry Org wants to help. Bama Carry also wants to help. These are effective organizations with membership backing them. We are neighboring states that have folks near and far from Tallahassee that are willing to commute in for a rally, as well as calling and emailing reps when needed. Please let us help and get some weight behind this movement.

This is new territory for us all, so we need to get this figured out. Gco is asking me for Florida's grassroots group, and none really stick out as far as I know except for this one. If you will, email me your contact info. Also, I'm not a big social media user but this is a case where it could be extremely useful. Can we get some Florida folks to get the word out about a grassroots group forming and get some kind of membership sign-up going? Probably just names and emails will suffice for now. I don't know how to do that kind of thing but if someone could handle the database aspect and others put the word out of how to sign up on that database, I think that would be a winner.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 5:49:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This link has a good break down of senate voting records for the amendments:  Tampabay.com

You can view other other voting records here:  https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/07026/?Tab=VoteHistory (includes house data)

This link will let you look up your state house and senate reps, as well as your federal reps:  https://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/myrepresentative.aspx

Senate District 2.
George B. Gainer (R)

Elected 2016
First term

7026 Voting Record
Overall:  No

Breakdown by amendment:
Yes - ban sales of bump stocks.  
No - ban possession of bump stocks.
Yes - ban licensed sales under 21.
No - ban all sales under 21.  
No - ban high cap mags.
No - ban sale and possession of assault weapons.
Yes - allow armed teachers.

District Office
840 West 11th Street
Panama City, FL 32401
(850) 747-5454

Satellite Office
Northwest Florida State College
100 East College Boulevard
Building 330, Room 105 and 112
Niceville, FL 32578
(850) 803-8395

Tallahassee Office
302 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1100
(850) 487-5002

House District 4
Rep. Mel Ponder (R)

Elected 2016
First term

District Office
Suite 202
25 Walter Martin
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548-4958
Phone: (850) 833-3713

Capitol Office
1301 The Capitol
402 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1300
Phone: (850) 717-5004

7026 Voting Record
Overall:  No
Amendments:  Voted no to every one
View Quote
Thanks for the links.
Looks like my rep district 12 Baxley was a,No.
House rep sullivan was a yes....
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 6:32:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No disrespect taken at all!  I'm going to finish reading the full 105 pages of SB 7026 and then make some calls.
View Quote
Yeah, that was a beast to get through!
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 6:46:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
JBT

Georgia Carry Org wants to help. Bama Carry also wants to help. These are effective organizations with membership backing them. We are neighboring states that have folks near and far from Tallahassee that are willing to commute in for a rally, as well as calling and emailing reps when needed. Please let us help and get some weight behind this movement.

This is new territory for us all, so we need to get this figured out. Gco is asking me for Florida's grassroots group, and none really stick out as far as I know except for this one. If you will, email me your contact info. Also, I'm not a big social media user but this is a case where it could be extremely useful. Can we get some Florida folks to get the word out about a grassroots group forming and get some kind of membership sign-up going? Probably just names and emails will suffice for now. I don't know how to do that kind of thing but if someone could handle the database aspect and others put the word out of how to sign up on that database, I think that would be a winner.
View Quote
@Alnen123

IM sent
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I am setting up a meeting with my reps and I am going to ask what pro gun bills they will put on the governor's desk in the next legislative session.  We need to go on the offensive and tell them it is unacceptable that what we want dies in committee every time and they can ram through a hit garbage gun control bill within three weeks.  We elected them to advance the pro-gun agenda or at a minimum hold the line against further infringement and they've totally failed us.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is an example of folks getting shit done.

The 2A has been getting pushed around lately. Yesterday New Mexico citizens pushed back.

Quoted:City council in Las Cruces brought up an anti gun resolution to be voted on yesterday. The citizens were not pleased.

Walking up to City Hall

Armed protesters arriving

Two ladies near and dear to my heart were interviewed and photographed by multiple media sources

Getting ready to go inside.

Lots of scary open carrying inside.

It was a packed house

Lots of well-dressed and well spoken 2A supporters.

The mayor stated that "Anyone that was armed or open carrying would not speak, as carrying weapons was statement enough."  Though there were a few Gentleman open carrying handguns that spoke.

Refuse strewn about city council chambers.

Despite a clear Democrat Party majority,  resolution was tabled  indefinitely  6 to 1.  Not a solid win, but I'll take it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Just got off the phone with Frank White. It was a short call, so not a lot of ground covered but he did say there was a clear, and early, split between those who were willing to stand by their principles against the media onslaught and those who would submit. Seems like a good guy to have on our side, and he's running for Attorney General this year. He's got my support, and I'll urge you guys to think about him as well.

Just wanted to up date on the progress here.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just got off the phone with Frank White. It was a short call, so not a lot of ground covered but he did say there was a clear, and early, split between those who were willing to stand by their principles against the media onslaught and those who would submit. Seems like a good guy to have on our side, and he's running for Attorney General this year. He's got my support, and I'll urge you guys to think about him as well.

Just wanted to up date on the progress here.
View Quote
Spoke with Rep. Jay Fant at the Rally ans he is running for FL AG. He was actually at the Rally and voted against SB 7026 in the House. Don't know much Frank White.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Spoke with Rep. Jay Fant at the Rally ans he is running for FL AG. He was actually at the Rally and voted against SB 7026 in the House. Don't know much Frank White.
View Quote
Rep White voted no on the House version. I don't know about the rally as I wasn't able to make it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Rep White voted no on the House version. I don't know about the rally as I wasn't able to make it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Understandable.....

So two State Reps voted against SB 7026. Now that means we have to dig into their records and see who has done what.

Politicians can always vote a certain way for something knowing that it looks good for them and that if they support it or not, that others will cover for them
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 8:28:45 PM EDT
[#15]
1St Cav Volusia County checking in.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 8:37:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Understandable.....

So two State Reps voted against SB 7026. Now that means we have to dig into their records and see who has done what.

Politicians can always vote a certain way for something knowing that it looks good for them and that if they support it or not, that others will cover for them
View Quote
You're right, and I agree with you. I was only giving my recommendation based on the one conversation I had with my rep. For now, he has my support. Maybe I misspoke before. We've got some time to do our research and make an INFORMED decision. I suggested people think about him, not blindly give him their support.

I wasn't trying to get into a pissing match or anything, there's no way I could compare with all you've done for us. I'm just moving beyond the "webform" constituent and I'm still learning a lot. I can't thank you enough for standing up for our rights and you don't deserve to be fighting the fight alone.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 6:39:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You're right, and I agree with you. I was only giving my recommendation based on the one conversation I had with my rep. For now, he has my support. Maybe I misspoke before. We've got some time to do our research and make an INFORMED decision. I suggested people think about him, not blindly give him their support.

I wasn't trying to get into a pissing match or anything, there's no way I could compare with all you've done for us. I'm just moving beyond the "webform" constituent and I'm still learning a lot. I can't thank you enough for standing up for our rights and you don't deserve to be fighting the fight alone.
View Quote
Hey, at no point was I trying to tower over you. I'm glad you spoke with your Representative. Didn't know White was running for AG.

Thank you for getting involved!

We're in this together.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 6:50:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hey, at no point was I trying to tower over you. I'm glad you spoke with your Representative. Didn't know White was running for AG.

Thank you for getting involved!

We're in this together.
View Quote
Understood, White hasn't done a great job getting his name out there, and has a limited voting record since this was his first term.  Did some looking, and his votes seem to line up with Fant's on most issues.

And I didn't mean to get so defensive. As I said, this is outside my comfort zone a bit. Thanks again for everything!
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I am willing to help and can round up some help. Central Florida guys here. Send a PM with what you need and I will try to help anyway I can.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#20]
I finally heard back from my state representative. Apparently the inbox was full. His reply and my reply:

“Hi Jeff,

Thank you for writing to share your thoughts. I share your concern for our Second Amendment rights. The right to keep and bear arms is a fundamental personal right, not a gift of the government. A fundamental personal right is the natural ability of individuals to make meaningful choices without seeking a government permission slip. Thanks again for speaking up in defense of the Second Amendment. I voted no on the gun control bill and will continue to support our second amendment.

Sincerely,

Frank White”

And my reply:

“Representative White,

Thank you for replying to my email. I apologize for my bluntness in my email to you. I watched Senator Broxson turn his back on his constituents and I was uncertain of your position. I appreciate your principles and integrity in fulfilling your oath. I am available to discuss further strategy to protect our Constitution and 2A rights at your convenience. I am a retired military officer and believe deeply in our Constitution and our founders intent. I’m assisting in organizing a grass roots pro gun group. We simply cannot let the assaults on our rights go unchallenged. I am hopeful that our organizing will develop into a PAC that can assist to elect those that stand with the constitution and vote out those who simply will not.

I look forward to a discussion with you in the future sir.

Very respectfully

Jeff
Escambia County “
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#21]
My State Representative: Frank White voted NO  on SB7026
My State Senator Doug Broxson voted YES

I have been in touch with both.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 5:03:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Following up on this

Going to try and schedule a call/meet with my rep

Glad to see were making progress
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Screw it put me on the list.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#24]
We need a name for our Grass Roots ORG.

I suggest either:

“ Florida Citizens For The Second Amendment”

Or

“Florida Citizens For Responsible Gun Ownership”

Or

“Florida Citizens For the Constitution”

I’m asked “what group do you represent?” In my conversations.

What says you?
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We need a name for our Grass Roots ORG.

I suggest either:

" Florida Citizens For The Second Amendment"

Or

"Florida Citizens For Responsible Gun Ownership"

Or

"Florida Citizens For the Constitution"

I'm asked "what group do you represent?" In my conversations.

What says you?
View Quote
Before we even get that far.... we need to simply get the ball rolling as private citizens. We don't need a name. We're law abiding gun owners.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Ok so I will reply when asked "I'm a private citizen..".  Doesn't sound like a group.  Just a dude fighting the system. Grass roots means many not one.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Grass roots advocacy needs a mission statement and a goal.  A leadership team and a strategy.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Before we even get that far.... we need to simply get the ball rolling as private citizens. We don't need a name. We're law abiding gun owners.
View Quote
My state rep perked up when I said I was assisting in organizing a grass roots pro gun group.  They don't fear the single guy.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 10:41:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My state rep perked up when I said I was assisting in organizing a grass roots pro gun group.  They don't fear the single guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know where you're going with this.... the thing is. We have to have a cadre in place. Bylaws, finances, a president, a treasurer, a secretary, etc..... running an organization, even a grass roots one needs to be done right.

We aren't close to that. Right now we're guys chatting online.

If we form a group, how will we finance things? Who will be our PIO? How will membership be done? Who will we hire for tax purposes? Having money become a liability unless we have it structured properly. What incorporation will we be? What category of 501c? Some can lobby and others can't by law. What assets will the organization have? Will people be paid? Hownwill funds be handled and collected? Etc, etc, etc....

We haven't even met yet let alone a conference call with each other. This isn't a game. Right now, we're getting things rolling. Soon enough we'll have a name. Right now we need to get started.

Two years ago I toyed with this idea.

Link Posted: 3/21/2018 10:59:24 PM EDT
[#30]
That has merit and I like the name and design.

I understand the effort we need.   It's absolutely not a game.  It's serious and it effects our liberty and our families security. The question is when, who, how and what.   We either will do this or we won't.  Paralysis by analysis is not cool.   Let's set a plan and milestones and meet and act.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 11:37:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That has merit and I like the name and design.

I understand the effort we need.   It's absolutely not a game.  It's serious and it effects our liberty and our families security. The question is when, who, how and what.   We either will do this or we won't.  Paralysis by analysis is not cool.   Let's set a plan and milestones and meet and act.
View Quote
We'll get there.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 12:14:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Serious question: do the conversations we have with our elected officials become part of the public record?

Simply, do we need to be cognizant of how much we divulge to a politician?
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 6:59:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Serious question: do the conversations we have with our elected officials become part of the public record?

Simply, do we need to be cognizant of how much we divulge to a politician?
View Quote
Yes. Any conversation that is email, electronic or telephonic is public record.

We can’t be afraid to have a discussion with our representatives.   We must be careful to be seen as rational and non threatening.   We should speak with intelligent,thoughtful and measured words.  My two pesos .
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 7:17:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes. Any conversation that is email, electronic or telephonic is public record.

We can’t be afraid to have a discussion with our representatives.   We must be careful to be seen as rational and non threatening.   We should speak with intelligent,thoughtful and measured words.  My two pesos .
View Quote
That's what I assumed.

And the question wasn't out of fear of talking to our politicians. It was about being cautious the amount of detail that a person shares. And by detail, I'm speaking specifically of being in possession of items these politicians have (and want to have) made illegal.

We must protect ourselves from the power-hungry that hold seats of power in Tallahassee. I am under no illusion that either of the elected officials I'm getting in contact with care one bit about my personal wellbeing. And I am not going to volunteer any information that could possibly be used against me by a spiteful bureaucrat.

I know....I probably need to loosen the tinfoil.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 7:45:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's what I assumed.

And the question wasn't out of fear of talking to our politicians. It was about being cautious the amount of detail that a person shares. And by detail, I'm speaking specifically of being in possession of items these politicians have (and want to have) made illegal.

We must protect ourselves from the power-hungry that hold seats of power in Tallahassee. I am under no illusion that either of the elected officials I'm getting in contact with care one bit about my personal wellbeing. And I am not going to volunteer any information that could possibly be used against me by a spiteful bureaucrat.

I know....I probably need to loosen the tinfoil.
View Quote
I understand.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I am willing to help if at all possible.
View Quote
I have less free time than ever, but I am willing to help and get involved as much as I can.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#37]
JBT:

Strongly suggest you make contact with the WVCDL..........it's origins are very similar to the movement you suggest and was in truth a grassroots effort.    That organization has been so effective that W.VA is now a CC state.    A far, far cry from the old days under a licensing structure so restrictive that one could not even take a handgun hunting or even to property other than that one owned for casual target practice.

Mostly, those draconian laws were an outgrowth of the labor violence following WW1, recovering the right to arms was not an overnight process, but the results speak for themselves................and it took a well structured organization to do it...............I believe we have at hand the same base material available to us and in truth, why re invent the wheel.   Check their website, look at the accomplishment list and realize that they took back their rights!
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 10:06:52 AM EDT
[#38]
If and when it becomes time to "name" this group i feel that the citizens defense league will be best for us as the name has now taken root in many states. Doing many good things in defense of our rights across the many states that have it.  It is something that those that aren't on this forum can identify with, considering how many fl residents aren't native but still 2nd supporters. Plus you have the history of the other states groups to show how effective they can be.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 11:16:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If and when it becomes time to "name" this group i feel that the citizens defense league will be best for us as the name has now taken root in many states. Doing many good things in defense of our rights across the many states that have it.  It is something that those that aren't on this forum can identify with, considering how many fl residents aren't native but still 2nd supporters. Plus you have the history of the other states groups to show how effective they can be.
View Quote
What does everyone else think of Citizens Defense League as the name?

I'll grab the domain if you guys like it

Edit: I just looked up and see they have one with states such as Virginia Citizens Defense League and Arizona Citizens Defense League...wonder if this could be an issue.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Edit: I just looked up and see they have one with states such as Virginia Citizens Defense League and Arizona Citizens Defense League...wonder if this could be an issue.
View Quote
Gym:

Go to the WVCDL site & click contact......As I recall, the president of that org. Keith Morgan, was the driving force behind the structuring of that CDL.......Far as I know it was a take from the Virginia organization and Morgan, then a law student at WVU I believe, picked it up and ran.

I am sure that any of the officers listed on their site will provide guidance and suggestion to us.

I'm more than just a bit over the hill nowadays to provide any really meaningful assistance but to my mind the model those folks have used would be my call............and as someone has already stated it does have some name appeal.

Frankly, I really don't care what a real organization is called.............provided it's effective..............as of now we in Florida have utterly nothing, just a shell of representation from the NRA thru a literally non existent group headed by a former NRA president.

Now, Marion did us good, but she also, as everyone is aware, has left us hanging on many issues.  Those things aside, if no real leadership is forthcoming then it is more than apparent that we can not only look forward to more bouts of 'two weeks' of rammed thru restrictive legislation, but we will go even further down the road to the mess that California is now in!

Just remember, Marion has a certain credibility with our legislators..........deserved or not............and that's the bar that any suggested advocacy group MUST attain.........MUST!

If any of you really want to see just how bad it CAN get, just go to the CALGUNS website.................those pool souls have nearly lost it all.............and in only about a two decade period..............we are heading that way, and especially now that the political demographics are about to flip in our state.

By way of background, I became interested in the WVCDL  after stumbling on their site when the org. was in it's infancy........I grew up in W.Va, but I've lived in Fl. for 60 years........I was overjoyed to enjoy a freedom of access and use of firearms that did not exist in my previous home state and I'm seeing it gradually erode.

I'd truly like for all of us to leave some future for those that come after...........I can think of no other way to do it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes multiple states have them, all use the respective state as precursor to the cdl part. CT had one i was part of when i was up there. The founders of it are a bunch of great guys, and I'm sure you've seen Scott in fox news as he's been on multiple shows multiple times. Did a couple of the rally's they held at the state capital up there. Don't want to detail this thread though going back and forth on naming things that really haven't even begun yet. I'm just waiting in the wings to see how Miami wants to get things going as he's got experience in it and i know i do not. I just hope something comes out of this because now is our time.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#42]
@Miami_JBT Have you been contacted by gco? In case you haven't, I included their email address in an im.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 11:50:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
@Miami_JBT Have you been contacted by gco? In case you haven't, I included their email address in an im.
View Quote
Was in the Bahamas.

Needed a weekend break. Back in the US now.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 12:52:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Any coordination with this:

April 14th Gun March
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Possibly making it to T-hassee for the march on April 14th. Same weekend as the NFA Review shoot so I may split my weekend.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 1:58:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Any coordination with this:

April 14th Gun March
View Quote
This a Three Percent patriot orginized event.  Will be very similar to the last rally in March.  Only problem with this one is the Florida Militia and a few of the aligned patriot groups.  A mixed bag.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Possibly making it to T-hassee for the march on April 14th. Same weekend as the NFA Review shoot so I may split my weekend.
View Quote
It’s not a “March” per se.. it’s a coordinated event that has Three Percent involvement.  It’s a coalition of patriot groups.  So expect the typical rebel flags and black grunt gear t-shirts.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's not a "March" per se.. it's a coordinated event that has Three Percent involvement.  It's a coalition of patriot groups.  So expect the typical rebel flags and black grunt gear t-shirts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not a "March" per se.. it's a coordinated event that has Three Percent involvement.  It's a coalition of patriot groups.  So expect the typical rebel flags and black grunt gear t-shirts.
I'm not against it persay.... but not a fan of the "LET'S ALL DRESS LIKE CoD FANS" aspect. It isn't wrong. It just isn't my cup of tea since I believe we need to present a more "everyone is a gun owner" mindset to show the fence sitters that the guy that does their taxes, cuts their lawn, does their hair, etc.... are gun owners.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm not against it persay.... but not a fan of the "LET'S ALL DRESS LIKE CoD FANS" aspect. It isn't wrong. It just isn't my cup of tea since I believe we need to present a more "everyone is a gun owner" mindset to show the fence sitters that the guy that does their taxes, cuts their lawn, does their hair, etc.... are gun owners.
View Quote
Im with you.  Exactly.  We need to be perceived as eveyday joe.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#50]
We need to appeal to cross class and cross race demographics to win this.  We need to support the single mom owning a weapon to defend herself.  We need to support off campus gun education.  Involve the college students.  I was impressed by the young American citizens participating in the rally in Tally last month.  We have a lot of work to do.  We need to educate people on their actual rights.  Most have ZERO clue that there are actually FIVE protected liberties in the First Amendment.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top