Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2017 10:22:48 PM EDT
Hi everyone,

Could someone recommend pistol, shotgun, home defense class/school? I've searched online, many pop up.  Not sure which to go with.

Looking for input from other that have taken classes in the area.

Thanks,

Joe
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:34:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Signal O Productions which is about 30 miles east of Tallahassee in Aucilla.  Bob is good people and runs great training classes at a very good price. 6 of us from the Tampa area took his Advanced Carbine class and had a great time and learned a lot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 4:41:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Talon Range in Midway right outside Tallahassee

Classes
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 4:45:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I run a few classes a year, mostly carbine type classes or Precision Rifle, and cover one and two-man tactics useful in a HD setting. In fact, we just finished a class this past weekend and have Robert Keller coming this Tuesday and Wednesday.

Basically, I schedule classes when there is enough interest to do so. You can get an idea of what classes I run, the costs, and what others have to say about my small operation by visiting my website and FB page.

Another good source for training information is Talon Range in Tallahassee, they offer classes and/or can steer you towards some training opportunities.  

Signal-0
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 6:20:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top