Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2017 6:12:35 PM EDT
Afternoon fellas,

I am needing some recommendations on good auto body shops in the Lee County area. I was involved in a car accident and my truck, a 2015 Silverado 1500, took damage to both driver side doors as well as the front driver side quarter panel. My insurance has told me that they will be paying for repairs in lieu of totaling the truck.

So what I need is a recommendation on good auto body shops in the area. My insurance company gave me the names of Caliber Collision and Service King, both of which are in Lehigh Acres and don’t have too many reviews. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#1]
 Caliber is a franchised chain.

Annie's Collision. Scanlon Lexus uses them for there dealership.
http://autobodyrepairfortmyers.com/

Fuji's Automotive Inc.Auto body shop in Fort Myers, FloridaAddress: 2242 Fowler St, Fort Myers, FL 33901Hours: Closed now

Phone: (239) 337-3444

Don't be fooled by Fuji's location. He does top notch work. Yes, he repaired a fender on my 1948. Tell him I sent you (1948 Chevy P/U Dark Green). He works fast. Like 2-3 days fast.

Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:58:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
 Caliber is a franchised chain.

Annie's Collision. Scanlon Lexus uses them for there dealership.
http://autobodyrepairfortmyers.com/

Fuji's Automotive Inc.Auto body shop in Fort Myers, FloridaAddress: 2242 Fowler St, Fort Myers, FL 33901Hours: Closed now

Phone: (239) 337-3444

Don't be fooled by Fuji's location. He does top notch work. Yes, he repaired a fender on my 1948. Tell him I sent you (1948 Chevy P/U Dark Green). He works fast. Like 2-3 days fast.

View Quote
+1 for Annie's, they've repaired my Lexus and my mothers Mercedes.  Excellent work, very satisfied.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 6:30:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Either Annie's or this particular caliber is excellent(I'm family with this calibers store manager so I might be biased). For what it's worth my personal stuff has been fixed by both places.      Gotta love driving in Florida
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top