User Panel

Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:18:57 AM EDT
[#1]
She is worthless beyond words.  I truly believe she is a Brady Campaign plant
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 5:47:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:15:54 AM EDT
[#3]
"The “bump-stock” device, used by the killer in the Las Vegas shooting, converts a semi-auto rifle to a full-auto rifle." - Marin Hammer

This sentence shows her total ignorance of the facts and shows she's playing for the other side.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I never bought into her , I am gun toting grand ma BS.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#5]
That woman should be run out of Florida.  She's worthless to the gun rights movement.  Why am I not surprised by this?
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I was done with her after she fucked us on the back room deal with OC.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#7]
FMH
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:01:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She says:

"The “bump-stock” device, used by the killer in the Las Vegas shooting, converts a semi-auto rifle to a full-auto rifle."

But then says she doesn't want any more laws.  She just wants the ATF to undo their previous "wink and nod" and rule that bump-stocks = full-auto.

I guess if ATF ruled that rubberbands, shoelaces and fingers were illegal, she'd be perfectly fine with that.

As long as no new laws are made, she's fine with banning anything I guess.
View Quote
The establishment likes when nameless faceless bureaucrats do their dirty work.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 9:03:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 1:45:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
None of us is "done with her" until nature takes its course, because she's got a sweet gig and isn't going away on her own accord.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
None of us is "done with her" until nature takes its course, because she's got a sweet gig and isn't going away on her own accord.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We're done with her.

The problem is that she's not done with us.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#18]
  She is absolutely wrong, Congress will have to redefine " Machinegun" because the current definition is the reason bumpstocks were approved. 1 shot per pull of the trigger. About as simple as it gets.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 3:45:08 PM EDT
[#19]
I wonder what her price was to be a sell out ?
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
$310k a year
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 8:36:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
$310k a year
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
$310k a year
That might be her salary from the NRA.  But I'm talking about how much she has taken under the table and how it was paid to her.   How many others in the NRA have taken the money ?   I'm not bashing the NRA as a whole.  But some of those people seem to have their own agenda.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 9:54:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That might be her salary from the NRA.  But I'm talking about how much she has taken under the table and how it was paid to her.   How many others in the NRA have taken the money ?   I'm not bashing the NRA as a whole.  But some of those people seem to have their own agenda.
View Quote
When you pay someone hundreds of thousands a year to go out and talk on your behalf, they're putting out the official agenda.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#23]
I believe that Marion Hammer has 3 income streams including The NRA, The Unified Sportsmen of Florida, and an entity known as "My Secretary of Tallahassee Inc." that shares the same business address as The Unified Sportsmen.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 11:27:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I believe that Marion Hammer has 3 income streams including The NRA, The Unified Sportsmen of Florida, and an entity known as "My Secretary of Tallahassee Inc." that shares the same business address as The Unified Sportsmen.
View Quote
All of this sounds like what's happening in DC. "They" are all playing a game, pretending to be on one side or the other. At the end of the day it's the establishment elite against the common folk and maybe Trump.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 6:00:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
All of this sounds like what's happening in DC. "They" are all playing a game, pretending to be on one side or the other. At the end of the day it's the establishment elite against the common folk and maybe Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And Bingo was his name-o
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 8:11:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
And Bingo was his name-o
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And Bingo was his name-o
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top