Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2017 8:24:11 AM EDT
Whether he chooses to sell bump stocks to the public is his business. However in this interview he provided the media with material that makes gun owners look like crazed lunatics because people were calling to get the "equipment the guy used in Vegas". That is rediculous. He knows damn well people are buying these things because the fear of a ban and not for malicious purposes. The hit piece he participated in makes gun owners look very bad... Am I off base on this?

Aegis Tactical

We as gun owners, with our rights always under attack, have a responsibility to portray the gun community and gun ownership in a positive light, whenever possible.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck that asshole.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 2:47:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, its a hot topic in our local Facebook gun page.  Just like every other topic on Facebook it becomes the two sides of the argument shitting out their mouths at each other, even though both sides are suppose to be pro2A.  I don't agree with the guy, and I haven't personally ever stopped by his shop, this will make it that I never do.  With his logic he should stop selling AR15's, magazines, bipods, and whatever else the guy used.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Whether he chooses to sell bump stocks to the public is his business. However in this interview he provided the media with material that makes gun owners look like crazed lunatics because people were calling to get the "equipment the guy used in Vegas". That is rediculous. He knows damn well people are buying these things because the fear of a ban and not for malicious purposes. The hit piece he participated in makes gun owners look very bad... Am I off base on this?

Aegis Tactical

We as gun owners, with our rights always under attack, have a responsibility to portray the gun community and gun ownership in a positive light, whenever possible.
View Quote

i will never understand the need to enlighten "non gun people" that we "gun people" have. just the other day there was a news piece on the vegas shooter. the reporter was inside a gun shop, they did no interviews, or anything. just a shot from inside the gun shop. i assume it was just to show granny "look we are out here amongst the crazy gun guys for you".

you will not convert gun grabbers, you will not sway their opinion, you'll just make an ass of yourself.

it's like fighting a cripple, even if you feel like you've won you've really lost.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 7:23:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think you can categorize people as "gun people" or "non gun people" though.  I've talked to many people that are gun owners and claim to be Pro-2A but hear them say things like "nobody needs an AR15" or "nobody needs more than 10 rounds"...blah blah blah.  I'm starting to think that while we have a lot more gun owners now than we ever had, that many of them still buy into the liberal media BS.  As long as nobody's coming after the .38 special on their nightstand they really don't care what happens to gun laws.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:30:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I watched that shit storm unfold on facebook. He has libtards coming to his defense against the "gun nuts". He can do what he wants with his shop, I will not go back in there.
He also just announced discounts for First Responders and Vets, "just bring in your DD214's and get put in our system"....
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I watched that shit storm unfold on facebook. He has libtards coming to his defense against the "gun nuts". He can do what he wants with his shop, I will not go back in there.
He also just announced discounts for First Responders and Vets, "just bring in your DD214's and get put in our system"....
View Quote
Is this happening on the mgt FB page?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:18:38 AM EDT
[#7]
On the SWFLGA page and his shop page.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top