Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2017 9:39:01 AM EDT
Specifically, was there any flooding of John Anderson Highway between SR 100 (Moody blvd) and the Volusia County line?

Any other problems specific to Flagler County, Flagler Beach or the ICW in that area?

We are in the design phase of a new home and Irma was probably a good stress test for any design/engineering considerations I need to incorporate into the plans before I build.

Thanks for any info.

Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes there was. We live on John Anderson right on the water. We had several feet of water and almost made it into the first level..

And our house is a key West style so it was several several feet above and got lucky by about 2 inches.

A fellow arfcommer nearly stalled out his truck checking on it for us. Pm me if you want to ask any questions. Been there 23 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top