Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2017 12:28:02 PM EDT
Looking for something less restrictive than an indoor range to do some drills.  Anyplace close to Tampa?
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 10:39:07 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of drills?

Wyoming Antelope Club in Pinellas County is VERY restrictive.

Manatee Gun Club in Manatee County has a lot more flexibility.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing special.  Just transition drills, malfunction drills, reload drills, etc.  And I'd like to get my fiance doing some drills once she's comfortable as well.

Thanks, I'll check out Manatee.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 12:31:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Manatee is good for a day trip.  We usually get there about 9:30 a.m. on a weekend and leave about 3:00 p.m. and it only cost $25 for the day shooting the 1K yard line.

I know you said you're looking to practice but you might want to look at a class for you and your wife. Signal 0 Productions has a great training class and very reasonably priced for his 2 day class 30 miles east of Tallahassee. Bob's a great instructor for all skill levels and you will definitely leave with a lot of knowledge.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 12:34:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Manatee is good for a day trip.  We usually get there about 9:30 a.m. on a weekend and leave about 3:00 p.m. and it only cost $25 for the day shooting the 1K yard line.

I know you said you're looking to practice but you might want to look at a class for you and your wife. Signal 0 Productions has a great training class and very reasonably priced for his 2 day class 30 miles east of Tallahassee. Bob's a great instructor for all skill levels and you will definitely leave with a lot of knowledge.
View Quote
Thanks, I do want to get some training with her.  We'll look into that.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top