Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2017 3:58:52 PM EDT
I spent 20 years in PInellas County,, left 2 years ago.. Glad Im not there now, lol.

For those staying , stay safe, ya'll know the drill.

If your on the West Coast, really hunker down.

The whole world is watching !!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks DT, I have my K5 ready for any flooding.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your good wishes.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yea..still have that big ass bumper ?

Quoted:
Thanks for your good wishes.
No prob. I remember all the pucker factors when I was there....cant imagine this one.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 1:00:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be spending a lot of time loading magazines. House is all boarded up so I'm good on that side.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#5]
DT.
I moved out where we used to hike.
Two days ago the thing was going to be sitting on top of me...that changed Friday night through yesterday.
Still don't think we're in the clear....

West coast is gonna get raped.

Stay safe guys.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks Bro you're good people. 

I was was just telling people today about what you had to do after a Cane in your old job.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Thanks Bro you're good people. 

I was was just telling people today about what you had to do after a Cane in your old job.
Yea, it was interesting..Im sure most ppl dont know that phone/internet as a grid , is on a hugh battery back up system. We would maintain the batteries in the power supplies and when batts were dead , we'd sit on generators. Easy OT, was great. jus bring everything I needed in the van and "lived" in the van for days on end til power came back up.

Hope ya'll doing well and hunkered down.

Quoted:
DT.
I moved out where we used to hike.
Two days ago the thing was going to be sitting on top of me...that changed Friday night through yesterday.
Still don't think we're in the clear....

Yea, i knew ya moved up northern from where ya at, popped out a kid and doing the prepping life. lol. Kinda what im working on, just moved a lil further north, back home.

We all getting ready for deer season right now, should have a dozen or so in my back yard for the season. lol.

Stay safe.........
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 8:50:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Looting is being reporting in Fort Lauderdale as well as parts of Orlando; can't say I'm surprised. Stay frosty, our Floridian shitbirds are certainly ready to go get some free shit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I had to go in at 6am today. I grabbed my AK....I was like the AR is too good for this mess...It's got a red dot & a light...& a bigger bullet.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I had to go in at 6am today. I grabbed my AK....I was like the AR is too good for this mess...It's got a red dot & a light...& a bigger bullet.
View Quote
Thats what my AK74 is for! I feel the same!
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 4:14:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yea..still have that big ass bumper ?
View Quote
I just got power back on. Yes I still have your bumper. I winched a Duke truck out of an orange grove 2 days ago with it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#12]
LoL..thats cool. That was a HD bumper for sure...I remember removing the bumper with winch and it raised my truck 2 " when I took it off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top