Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2017 8:39:46 PM EDT
With a few fellow ARF members in town, I figured it's time for the next meetup.  This one is schedule for Saturday September 16th.  6:00 ar SS then SQ1 after for about 7:30.  I will be making reservations on the 13th.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

With the storm we are about to get, I'd would like for everyone to check in after the storm has passed.  Two reasons.

1) This way we know everyone is safe and if there's anything we can do, please ask.
2). Depending in damages, some of us may not be able to go. I'll check in with SS & SQ1 to confirm they will be open as well.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean the 16th?
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 12:40:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You mean the 16th?
View Quote
Yes, corrected in original post.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I should be there.

As long as the boss gives me some time off from sanding teak......

I'll let ya know about the plus 1 later.......
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I should be there.

As long as the boss gives me some time off from sanding teak......

I'll let ya know about the plus 1 later.......
View Quote
Hey you - get back to work!  That teak isn't going to sand itself.

I should be able to join you guys, and look forward to catching up.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 2:23:16 AM EDT
[#5]
In!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm in.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:32:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Can't make it I evacuated last month Wyoming is nice though 74 degree high today , but smokey from the fires in Montana

I'll do my best to stay in touch with e the 13er in charge.

You guys stay safe and dry
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 9:25:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm in assuming this storm doesn't mess anything up for us.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Update:  I have decided to cancel this meet up this Saturday.  I know many of us don't have power, still cleaning up, etc...  Once everything is settled and back to somewhat normal, I'll put a new date up.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#10]
cancelling is the right call.

next time guys
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 9:35:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Update:  I have decided to cancel this meet up this Saturday.  I know many of us don't have power, still cleaning up, etc...  Once everything is settled and back to somewhat normal, I'll put a new date up.
View Quote
I just saw this, I'm game for it when it is rescheduled.  I hope everyone is ok, I just had Comcast come back around 4am this morning, 95% back to normal for me, minus some very minor roof damage and lanai damage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top