Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 12:06:33 PM EDT

1000 internets to the first one to identify who I am with.

1,000,000 internets who can say why she would be in San Marcos,Texas in 1972.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Sally Struthers was filming the Getaway with Steve McQueen.  Apparently she needed a break and got some Chinese food when she was accosted by a local boy that wanted a picture with her.

ETA:  And Rainn Wilson, Dwight Schrute from the Office, was standing in the background wondering why you didn't want a picture with him.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:49:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Sally Struthers was filming the Getaway with Steve McQueen.  Apparently she needed a break and got some Chinese food when she was accosted by a local boy that wanted a picture with her.

ETA:  And Rainn Wilson, Dwight Schrute from the Office, was standing in the background wondering why you didn't want a picture with him.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Of course Sally and I are both a little bigger now.....

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Jeebus!  What happened to that cute little kid?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:04:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Jeebus!  What happened to that cute little kid?
Well.....she just couldn't put down the fork, I guess.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#5]
She ate that poor child didn't she?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:48:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Steve McQueen we would see ripping around town on a motorcycle, Ben Johnson was also seen often.

I never got to see Ali MgGraw.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:58:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Did you bang her?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I was gonna say Debbie and in 72 she was doing dallas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top