Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I will be there but unfortunately not until noon. I have a question about a video that I saw about one of these shoots where they were shooting at propane tanks. Are you allowed to bring propane tanks to shoot at?
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there for the 9:30 start ,that's the part I like the best.Hope to see you guy's there.    Mike.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I should be there by 0900. Bringing a few hundred rounds and a female friend that's never fired anything full auto before.
I'll be wearing a red Polo shirt and looking for signs screaming "ARFCOM HERE!!"  
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I will be there but unfortunately not until noon. I have a question about a video that I saw about one of these shoots where they were shooting at propane tanks. Are you allowed to bring propane tanks to shoot at?

All tanks must be empty.  Valves removed or opened.  Heavy walled tanks must be put out no less than 100 yards as they can produce return fire.

They have scaled back on some things you can put out to shoot.  Like TVs and computers.  They just make to big of a mess  come clean up time.

Be safe and have fun

See ya in the AM

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Finished loading up the truck.

Loaded mags all evening.

We'll be in the Black Escalade ESV w/a red BFL in the center of the back window.

We'll be a man down, the 14 year old has a cold but his very capable little brother will just get more trigger time.

And carry more gear and load more mags...

Come by and say hello!
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]
This is a call out to say thanks to Tonypro. Thanks again for letting me shot all your fine toys. It's true you do meet nice people on this site. I hope over time i get to meet more if there all like Tony. Best time I have had in a long time .The only down side is now I want full-auto
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#7]
what no pics up yet  
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:06:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:29:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Glad to hear you and your friends had a good time. That's what it's all about.  

I've never had a 'bad' time at a HSC machine gun shoot, 'cept when a guy next to me on the line blew up his 37mm launcher with a home-rolled bird bomb and a small piece of it stuck in my arm.  

What about the time that weird-o used a little too much Tanerite in a car and blew the hood off and back into the fireing line?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:07:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:15:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks O21

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:15:53 AM EDT
[#13]
I was there with my LM7.  Ran awesome.  I ran it with a 500 round belt with zero malfunctions in that 1 500 round belt.  Ammo was the cheap CCI Blazer.  That is the recommended ammo for this.  Other ammo works but is not as consistent.
Here is a link to a vid of the 500 rounder.  Camera guy was a little late.  He was fumbling trying to get vid on his still camera and my camera in the other hand.

Link to video
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:57:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:08:03 AM EDT
[#15]
I watched you fire the 500 rounds off very sweet
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:36:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glad to hear you and your friends had a good time. That's what it's all about.  

I've never had a 'bad' time at a HSC machine gun shoot, 'cept when a guy next to me on the line blew up his 37mm launcher with a home-rolled bird bomb and a small piece of it stuck in my arm.  

What about the time that weird-o used a little too much Tanerite in a car and blew the hood off and back into the fireing line?

I think that souvenir of O21s is part of a fender as I watched the hood go over the top of the 200 yard berm.  We have colleted all the unused tannerite after the shoot and used it to do far more damage than that to what was left of the cars and a horse trailer. This was after everyone else was gone for safety reasons

It was a good shoot.  The line did seem kind of empty with out the crew from south of the bay. However,

I did get to meet some more ARFCOMers. I hope all of you guys come back soon to do some more shooting with us.

I got to meet Ed and shoot his suit case MGI piston upper on my M16 lower.  It also had a Spector DR optic on it which only made it more fun to shoot.  The upper ran good and was very flat shooting in F/A even with the increased fire rate of the shorter barrel.  I might just have to get one thanks for helping me spend more money Ed

As for pics I don't even bring a camera with me any more I never have time to use it anyways
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#17]
A great shoot and all around fun time!!!! The best part was meeting my fellow ARFCOMers.  I cant wait for the next get together.
Heres a few pics.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#18]
I didn't get to meet anyone...

We got their a little late (for us) but ended up at the center table (where we like to be) but being a man down (my 14 year old had a bad cold) we didn't have a lot of hands with just 3 of us.

Then my MAX-11 had issues w/the first mag (figured it out once I got home.... Next up our Uzi ran like crap until I worked on it for the next hour, in between shooting and watching my son or my buddy shoot our LWRC M6A2.

Thankfully, the LWRC ran like a champ (Beta mag dumps included) and the M-10 .45 was flawless, as well. All my new GG mags for the M-10 that I filed to fit were perfect! I got brand new mags for it for just $17.90 @ KeepShooting.com

We spent more and more time precision shooting with our POF P-308 and LaRue OBR. My younger son was making dead on hits at the edge of the range...which was more fun for me then shooting anything...at 12 the boy can shoot!

Sorry I got so caught up in it all with fixing MG's and watching my boy. I only really spoke with a couple of bay area (Tampa) shooting buddies that I ran into that day.

We need to wear arfcom gear to ID ourselves in the future as we get too involved in the whole deal and I have to watch my boys (RO's demand it) to seek out anyone.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Hey George thanks again for letting me run a few mags through your gun on full auto. I had a great time, I'll be back for the next shoot. I was the one wearing the Rays shirt.
Scott
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:10:20 AM EDT
[#20]
In Feb. if you all would like to meet up for some more fun I would be more then willing to bring Bar B.Q from my restaurant . Chicken ,Ribs,beans and slaw.I may not now much about machine guns but I now Bar.B.Q   I would like to meet more of you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:12:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hey George thanks again for letting me run a few mags through your gun on full auto. I had a great time, I'll be back for the next shoot. I was the one wearing the Rays shirt.
Scott

Your welcome.  Thanks for the brass
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm bad with remembering names, and would like to again give a big Thank You to all my fellow ARFCOMers I met and look forward to meeting up again in the future.
I was the one wearing the red Polo shirt and brought my friend Becky for her first experience with FA's.
The first gentleman I spoke with was wearing the brown "AR15.com Members Only" T-shirt and also introduced me to other members. First Travis then Tony.  After that my limited memory for names went blank.

If you remember us talking, please remind me and your name. After this, I know it's time to invest in an AR15.com shirt.

I didn't have my good camera, but did take some low quality vids on the cell that I will post here shortly.

Brad
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm bad with remembering names, and would like to again give a big Thank You to all my fellow ARFCOMers I met and look forward to meeting up again in the future.
I was the one wearing the red Polo shirt and brought my friend Becky for her first experience with FA's.
The first gentleman I spoke with was wearing the brown "AR15.com Members Only" T-shirt and also introduced me to other members. First Travis then Tony.  After that my limited memory for names went blank.

If you remember us talking, please remind me and your name. After this, I know it's time to invest in an AR15.com shirt.

I didn't have my good camera, but did take some low quality vids on the cell that I will post here shortly.

Brad

say Brad,  that guy in the brown Ar15.com shirt is an owner of this site.  The M16 your girl was shooting was mine and thats my son Trevis that loaded the mags with my ammo for her to shoot.  Your welcome and I hope I helped to spread BRD
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top