Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 2:23:46 PM EDT
...I didn't think it would fly over to well in there.  LMAO.

Click here to see what I'm talking about.  Think I should do it?  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#1]
No balls.
jj
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:18:08 PM EDT
[#2]
That was funny. I have not seen that one before.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
That's fuggin' funny as hell!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:01:13 PM EDT
[#4]
god i love south park....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Right, I'll take my orders from God,

Not from a man who tells me to wear a tie and ride around on a bike, or how many wives I can have this week.

Wrong answer
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Go for it
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:36:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Not from a man who tells me to wear a tie and ride around on a bike, or how many wives I can have this week.

Wrong answer

Apparently someone didn't get the humor and cocked a "holier than thou" attitude.  That's why I didn't post it in the Religion Forum.  Cuz all of us religious types are all NUT BAGS!!!  

WIVES WIVES!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TONS OF WIVES!!!!  

Oh yea?  You're just jealous!!!  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:25:38 PM EDT
[#8]
that was funny!!  I'm glad I picked the right religion though!!
And for the record, I only have one wife so far.  I can't afford any more than that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Wrong answer

I tried to take an order right from God once......he sent the order back...turns out it was a loaf of bread and a single fish not vice versa.  

Great stuff, Tom. Saw the others as well. You Mormons are much more fun than the Episcopals...and I'm guessing less Appostolic arobics too.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:04:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:18:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Thats funny. Yes Im LDS, and I only have 1 wife......for now
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#12]
All of you guys are going to hell, damn Infidels.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:08:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong answer

Apparently someone didn't get the humor and cocked a "holier than thou" attitude.  That's why I didn't post it in the Religion Forum.  Cuz all of us religious types are all NUT BAGS!!!  

WIVES WIVES!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TONS OF WIVES!!!!  

Oh yea?  You're just jealous!!!  

Not me... I had ONE wife, she was a PITA, so I got rid of her. Soon as a woman becomes a wife, they change into evil, scheming monsters... I'll stick with girlfriends (Yes, it's plural and it's LEGAL!)
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Yes we are!  And we'll be enjoying Punch and Cookies and Brother Brigham and Old Joe Smith will be leading us in sing and dance!  LOL

Side Note
I learned on my mission that arguing religion w/ other ppl is just useless.  So what's the point?  If someone wants to make fun of my beliefs, then that's their right.  Just know that you're going to hell for it.  LOL
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Get thee behind me, Satan!

Irving Berlin --
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:25:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes we are!  And we'll be enjoying Punch and Cookies and Brother Brigham and Old Joe Smith will be leading us in sing and dance!  LOL

Side Note
I learned on my mission that arguing religion w/ other ppl is just useless.  So what's the point?  If someone wants to make fun of my beliefs, then that's their right.  Just know that you're going to hell for it.  LOL

....cookies? Why didn't you tell me there were going to be cookies? I'm in...Tom, you drivin'?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#18]
I bet you don't have the balls to do it either. lmao. The sad thing is, i bet you would catch flack from it. Too many people can't take a joke now a days. It's sad. I laughed and thought it was funny. It's part of life. Laugh and be marry. Stop being so uptight about everything people. lmao.

Oh yeah, and that brings up something from the Sleep N Shoot.. what was that that was said? lmao. I can't repeat it myself, but i think you'll know Tom. lmao. It was funny though. lmao. Jeff might remember it as well. I can't remember who it was that said it though.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I can't remember who it was that said it though.

LOL  I'm sure you don't remember.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:32:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I bet you don't have the balls to do it either. lmao. The sad thing is, i bet you would catch flack from it. Too many people can't take a joke now a days. It's sad. I laughed and thought it was funny. It's part of life. Laugh and be marry. Stop being so uptight about everything people. lmao.

Oh yeah, and that brings up something from the Sleep N Shoot.. what was that that was said? lmao. I can't repeat it myself, but i think you'll know Tom. lmao. It was funny though. lmao. Jeff might remember it as well. I can't remember who it was that said it though.

[Sapper] F***ing Mormons![Sapper]

jj
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:54:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

[Sapper] F***ing Mormons![Sapper]

jj

lmao
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:07:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:35:07 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

don't worry..... I just posted it there myself!

I love that show!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:04:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

don't worry..... I just posted it there myself!

I love that show!

Now see, there's a set!!

jj
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#25]
I thought we talked about Mormons months ago Mr. Computerz?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 2:14:05 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I thought we talked about Mormons months ago Mr. Computerz?

I still have the PDF Converted Webpage of that convo bro.  

SIG HEIL!!!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:01:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Huh? Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:12:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Huh? Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else?

Just opened up my PDF I have in my C:\Documents and Settings\T.Fernandez\Desktop\Tom's Desktop\Text Files directory and read through it.  Nope... no confusion one bit.  My memory serves me well.  I'm not going to post your statements here however that were made nearly 8-months ago.  And we sure as heck weren't discussing religion.  I will in an IM if you'd like but not here.  Good to see you're still around though.    

Regards,
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Holy crap MC. Go ahead and IM it to me because I don't have a clue what I said. I remember giving you some flak about being Mormon but umm....that was a long time ago (at least for me) and I sure as hell don't have a beef with you.

Posts archived on your computer? I don't keep anything like for a message board. You don't hold a grudge do you?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Posts archived on your computer? I don't keep anything like for a message board. You don't hold a grudge do you?

No no no.  I don't hold grudges, not for too long though.    j/k
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top