Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 8:02:48 AM EDT
501 so falkenburg road, tampa

Has anyone heard of this store or their whereabouts?

Comments +++++ or --------

Thanks, Alex
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:10:34 AM EDT
I drive down Falkenburg ALL the time, Never seen it. Guess I'll look harder
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:51:56 AM EDT
Never heard of em either.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:47:58 AM EDT
Florida Military and Police Supply is/was Dana Reed's old place.

As far as I know, that worthless maggot fucking cocksucker goes by the name Global Defense Systems, Inc. these days.

Scroll about 1/2 way down, Here

Yeah... THAT Dana Reed.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:04:26 AM EDT
2 outa the 3 links in his Hall of Shame have been deleted.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:52:50 AM EDT
Thanks for the feedback.

Alex
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:19:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By osprey21:
Florida Military and Police Supply is/was Dana Reed's old place.

As far as I know, that worthless maggot fucking cocksucker goes by the name Global Defense Systems, Inc. these days.

mq-mapgend.websys.aol.com/?e=9&GetMapDirect=Gme5diw%2ca%3a9u12%3b%40%24l0%2d155w72%26%3dy­l%21ab5h67%3ag%2drxu48s%26w%40wu0ta0%402x5y8%­3a9uy2%3bu%24nu67%7c%26a7aq%40%24%3a%26%40aa%­21frgq67%3a%29ra%26larwu6%24%3a%26ur2u%2da%7c­%26yt29%40%24

Scroll about 1/2 way down, Here

Yeah... THAT Dana Reed.

So is he a stand up guy?

jj
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:26:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:40:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Aim4MyHead:
have you tried central police supply off dale mabry by the stadium?. Nice store, nice guys IMO.

J

Only if your LEO. Ive BTDT, they were worthless when I went in there. I was nice and polite, I caught them when they first opened and didnt wanna be bothered.

The only gunshops I go to are CrackBoysOutdoors (my good friend runs it), Knights shooting sports and Bill Jacksons ( high priced but has alot of inventory to finger buy, then you go to crackerboys to get the better deal)
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:27:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By die-tryin:

have you tried central police supply off dale mabry by the stadium?. Nice store, nice guys IMO.

J

Only if your LEO. Ive BTDT, they were worthless when I went in there. I was nice and polite, I caught them when they first opened and didnt wanna be bothered.

The only gunshops I go to are CrackBoysOutdoors (my good friend runs it), Knights shooting sports and Bill Jacksons ( high priced but has alot of inventory to finger buy, then you go to crackerboys to get the better deal)

thank him for getting all that inventory for you to look at.. then go somewere else to get it.. im sure all the looking pays the bills for him..
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:22:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/24/2006 6:24:42 AM EDT by die-tryin]

Originally Posted By AZATHOTH777:

J

thank him for getting all that inventory for you to look at.. then go somewere else to get it.. im sure all the looking pays the bills for him..

Hmm. So you dont shop around? I dont throw money away jus because. My buddies shop is small and doesnt carry the inventory, Bill jacksons does. If Bill Jacksons was reasonable in their pricing Id think about buying it there, but why. I get way better price else where. Same goes with cars. If you go to a dealer and test drive a car but their price is higher, wont you go somewhere that had better pricing? Its called econonmics. I dont know if youve ever been to BillJacksons, if so than you would know exactly what im talking about with their prices. I dont feel bad or guilty about tryin to save a buck. If you wanna pay high retail, thats on you. I choice to save and shop with mine.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:19:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 1:20:19 PM EDT by NonConformist]

J

I worked there for a while, wasn't run real well and it was kind of a "Hostile" work environment, seems like there was CONSTANT tension in the air, coulda cut it with a knife. Overpriced too! (unless your buying LEO Glocks) But I thought we were pretty friendly to customers
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:56:28 PM EDT
Top Top