Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 7:53:13 AM EDT
I am interested in attending the FAST Handgun Course but Dedicated Professionals needs at least 4 attendees to have the class. I have attended two of their courses previously and they are excellent. The deadline for signup is Wednesday so email Russ Adler or download the course application through www.dedicated-professionals.com. Hurry!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:41:16 AM EDT
[#1]
When is the class????

What class is it ??? i.e. handgun 1, 2, 3??

Mike
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I copied the description of the two-day course from the Dedicated-Professionals site:

DEFENSIVE HANDGUN - An intense one - day  program emphasizing mastery of the fundamentals of combat handgunning.  Course runs from approximately 0900 to 1700.  
INTERMEDIATE HANDGUN - A follow-up to the one day course that continues from approximately 1800 to 2100 covering survival tactics and night fighting.  
ADVANCED HANDGUN OPERATOR - This course is conducted in conjunction with the Defensive and Intermediate Handgun courses and  begins on the second day.  The course is a venture into the world of high speed combat handgunning involving offensive and defensive drills that are part of every notable SpecOps and competition professional's tactical toolbox with down and dirty shooting drills, weapon retension, vehicle tactics and more.  

We need 3 more people to have the course this Saturday and Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
So you want to take " DEFENSIVE HANDGUN "...

Me too, it is just that I will not be in town till after 5pm on Sat. the 11...

So maybe next week end ???

Mike
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:56:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey,

Welcome to AR15!!!

Mike

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:52:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make any classes the following weekend but I will try to sign up early for Russ's next scheduled class.

I believe that there is a FAST Carbine course in April. I plan to attend that course also.

Check the Dedicated Professionals website for details.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top