BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:01:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Settle Down Francis!!!!

If you brokeback's are scared you can't control your tendancies while camping then don't camp. Otherwise Man or Woman Up and go camping, I promise the critters won't hurt you much.

You're the one that brought up gay cowboys.I  camped a lot in my life and when you have to,It loses its appeal. Besides my kids burned up my tent having it to close to a fire. And before you get your thong in a wad they are adults and like their father they dont always act it.Also i kid with JRock and Tom because I know them I dont know you.

I'm sure Chris (FL_FlatTop) was also kidding.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#2]
..you guys should swing(no pun intended) into the clubhouse and read about Aim4MyHead's trip to drop off film...nothing is ever simple
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:06:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:00:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Settle Down Francis!!!!

If you brokeback's are scared you can't control your tendancies while camping then don't camp. Otherwise Man or Woman Up and go camping, I promise the critters won't hurt you much.

You're the one that brought up gay cowboys.I  camped a lot in my life and when you have to,It loses its appeal. Besides my kids burned up my tent having it to close to a fire. And before you get your thong in a wad they are adults and like their father they dont always act it.Also i kid with JRock and Tom because I know them I dont know you.

I'm sure Chris (FL_FlatTop) was also kidding.  

Yes I was kidding.  It was mostly intended for those who were at the last camping get together.  No offense intended to Rotrob or anyone else.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I guess I'm just getting to touchy (no pun intended) in my old age, I need to find some other use for my  free  time.
Rob Out
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#7]
[b]How 'bout we all go shooting on the 19th !!

Sounds like there will be some new (to me) faces. Can't wait to see everybody again.
No pun intended

Quoted:
I guess I'm just getting to touchy (no pun intended) in my old age, I need to find some other use for my  free  time.
Rob Out

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#8]
WooHoo...I've got the chocolate chip and oatmeal/raisin cookies, ammo and big stuffed bear to demolish........I'll be there with my new face
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
WooHoo...I've got the chocolate chip and oatmeal/raisin cookies, ammo and big stuffed bear to demolish........I'll be there with my new face

yes but, if you look like your avitar we've seen you now.....?

just kidding.. see you at the shoot
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:34:33 AM EDT
[#10]
You know what...I've been watching the movies and hearing you guys talk for long enough.  I think I'm going to try and make the drive over there from West Palm Beach.  Especially since there aren't too many places to have fun like that around here!

No camping for me unfortunately.  All of those toys were left back up in Indiana.

That is, if you'd allow an east-coaster in your southwest meet
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:43:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Hell they allow north-westernders like me there, I'd say you would be allowed and welcomed even.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Hell yes you're welcome.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#13]

The questions is: Will Jenn have enough cookies!?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:05:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:26:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

How many do you guys think you can go through? 5 dozen chocolate chip, 5 dozen oatmeal raisin?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You know what...I've been watching the movies and hearing you guys talk for long enough.  I think I'm going to try and make the drive over there from West Palm Beach.  Especially since there aren't too many places to have fun like that around here!

No camping for me unfortunately.  All of those toys were left back up in Indiana.

bring your AK.

jj
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How many do you guys think you can go through? 5 dozen chocolate chip, 5 dozen oatmeal raisin?

Let's see.............Tom prolly won't be there, his wife is ready to pop out another Fernandez.......

Yeah, 10 dozen should be plenty!

You said chocolate/chocolate chip right.

jj
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's see.............Tom prolly won't be there, his wife is ready to pop out another Fernandez.......

jj

I can do that  too... Aim4MyHead will tell you I'm essentially useless, but I make a mean cookie and like big guns....plus,  I'm short enough for you to use my head as a place to set your soda can.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

jj

I can do that  too... Aim4MyHead will tell you I'm essentially useless, but I make a mean cookie and like big guns....plus,  I'm short enough for you to use my head as a place to set your soda can.

"The tactful words of Aim"
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

jj

"Big gun"....I guess I'm out.

Oh! you mean like .308!!!! O.K.!! I got one of those!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Posted by jjrockbush:

Love that....I'll bring my spare shoulder :)
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

jj

Have you even shot that thing yet??
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:30:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

jj

Have you even shot that thing yet??

Shot it when Osprey had it. Shot it on the camping trip........
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:39:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

bring your AK.

jj

I thought it was "Natasha"?

I loaded up the drum (while the GF watched American Idol) last night, just for you.  

Anyways, I've picked up a few more guns since then....I'm going to have a hard time picking which ones to bring!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:14:05 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

bring your AK.

jj

I thought it was "Natasha"?

I loaded up the drum (while the GF watched American Idol) last night, just for you.  

Anyways, I've picked up a few more guns since then....I'm going to have a hard time picking which ones to bring!!

Bring 'em all!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:21:18 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Bring 'em all!

My trunk isn't big enough!  I'd have to go down the road with a PSL barrel sticking out the window!

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:04:57 AM EDT
[#28]
BTT
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Are you guys grilling lunch on Sunday for everyone?  If so come by and get this unopened box of 80 Hot Dogs I have in my freezer!  

Please!

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Are you guys grilling lunch on Sunday for everyone?  If so come by and get this unopened box of 80 Hot Dogs I have in my freezer!  

Please!

no im not going to do it... way to easy to make a joke of that post....
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:52:56 AM EDT
[#31]
BOING!!! )))))))))))))
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:27:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Back from a weekend in WPB......I'll pick up the dogs from Tom........save the jokes.....

jj
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:12:37 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Back from a weekend in WPB......I'll pick up the dogs from Tom........save the jokes.....

jj

Why Colonel Mustard?  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:01:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Roll Call!!!

Please reply if you plan on camping and /or shooting..............

jj
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:10:06 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Roll Call!!!

jj

Shooting, plus 1 (hubby wants to come).........
bringing the cookies...need I bring anything else [insert obligatory "buns" joke here]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Roll Call!!!

jj

Shooting, not camping this time.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#37]
just shooting....this time

Let me know if you want me to bring anything!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Anybody bringing any NFA weapons?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:22:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Shooting
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
just shooting....this time

Let me know if you want me to bring anything!

Well, Jeff's got the Dogs, Darth has the grill, Jenn has the cookies.
I'd say we need: drinks, condiments (No Heinz), buns for the Dogs.

I'll get the buns
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Anybody bringing any NFA weapons?

Been known to happen.  

More than once.

jj
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:30:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Did someone say NFA?  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:19:04 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Did someone say NFA?  

new avatar!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:44:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Just messing 'round.....
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:40:49 AM EDT
[#45]
I'll be shooting only.  I'm sure my cooler will have plenty of the DEW.  Any body else want to suggest other drinks???  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I'll be shooting only.  I'm sure my cooler will have plenty of the DEW.  Any body else want to suggest other drinks???  

Water
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:02:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Agua aquí, por favor.

a little Spanish for those of you in Paducah
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:41:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#49]
You gonna bring that AUG?  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:02:57 PM EDT
[#50]
I won't be at this one either, I KNOW y'all miss me, but I have a date for Breakfast and a movie with someone FAR better lookin' than the likes of y'all
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top