Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 10:43:22 AM EDT
a Saiga 12 in the west central Fla area.

New or Used.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
At the lakeland show, Tim's Guns and Range out of winter haven had a used one on there table. I was there on Sunday and it was still there. 863-295-9463. I'd bought a Sig from them last year, so I had the info They are willing to deal on used, they had it marked at 400.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:43:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Supposedly new ones have just made it into the states and are shipping so keep your eyes out for new or visit the Saiga board for updates.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Supposedly new ones have just made it into the states and are shipping so keep your eyes out for new or visit the Saiga board for updates.

Yeah, I've heard that. Russian American Armory is bringing them in, I have feelers out.

www.raacfirearms.com/
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:42:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I.M. in-bound dude!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:02:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn I want one of those Saiga 12s.  Have you seen the video of the Russians running a "torture test" on it?  They drag it behind a van in the mud, run over it, and then shoot it at ballons.  
I'll try to find the video again and post it.

I am pretty sure this is the web site I found that video on, but the filters at my office won't let me go to a Russian site.

www.izhmash.ru/eng/product/weapon.shtml
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:30:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Damn I want one of those Saiga 12s.  

I plan on modifying mine, just a bit.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:46:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn I want one of those Saiga 12s.  

I plan on modifying mine, just a bit.  

Yeah I bet you and I have the same idea!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:51:25 AM EDT
[#8]
You know what they say about brilliant minds....  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Yep

So where do we get the parts to do it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top