Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 4:34:12 PM EDT
I am looking for some one to take me out on a pig hunt next week or next weekend any takers? cant pay much but i will buy the beer  thanks  rick from virginia
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:09:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi Rick.  

In Florida most of the Pig Hog hunting is down around the everglades.  Polk County is pretty much a suburban county next to Tampa.  I have never heard of any hog hunting there.  Mostly orange trees, some strawberry farms and THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of folks that relocated from up north into affordable houses and new housing developments.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:07:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a hold of the folks at Lightsey Cattle Company located just east of Lake Wales in Polk County.

They own thousands of acres in Polk Co. and have excellent Hog hunts.

You can also check out a paperback rag called "Boar Hunter." There are tons of hunting ads in the back.

I've chased and seen a shitload of hogs in River Ranch, but you must be a member or a guest of one.
River Ranch strictly follows the State of Florida Hunting Regulations and season.

HTH

HS1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top