Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 4:18:09 AM EDT
I am spending some business time in Miami from time to time. Any suggestions? Dade and Broward.

Also, anyone who would like to buy me dinner, let me know. My expense budget is out of control!!

jj

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Only The Best
230 S. Cypress Road Suite H
Pompano Beach

Monday through Thursday: 11am to 7pm. Friday and Saturday: 11am to 6pm

Located on Cypress Road, 2 blocks south of Atlantic Boulevard in Pompano Beach. Take either I-95 or Florida's Turnpike to Atlantic Boulevard in Pompano, and head east. At Cypress Road(2 blocks east of Dixie Hwy), make a right. They're in the first shopping center on your left.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:15:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I've never been to Only the Best's store, but have seen their stuff at shows.   Very
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:56:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Only The Best
Pompano Beach

Located on Cypress Road, 2 blocks south of Atlantic Boulevard in Pompano Beach. Take either I-95 or Florida's Turnpike to Atlantic Boulevard in Pompano, and head east. At Cypress Road(2 blocks east of Dixie Hwy), make a right. They're in the first shopping center on your left.

+1 a friggin arsenal. Overpriced as hell though.

Guns & Pawn on Stirling between 441 and DAvie Rd.
Guns and Knives on 441 in North Ft. Lauderdale.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:18:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Only The Best
Pompano Beach

+1 a friggin arsenal. Overpriced as hell though.

Guns & Pawn on Stirling between 441 and DAvie Rd.
Guns and Knives on 441 in North Ft. Lauderdale.

That't the truth. They are very expensive, and get very obnoxious when you start talking prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top