Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2006 8:41:25 PM EDT
this is for a friend and my info, but is there any gun shops in Orlando or surrounding areas that sell complete AK receivers, any brand, dosent matter caliber, and not looking for someone that will transfer them, just need to know if anyone has them in stock...thanks
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:03:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Mark, JD tactical has OOW recs. He does builds and gun shows, but only has a warehouse, no storefront. I think he's in Lake Mary. His name is James, I don't have his email, but search sellers on gunbroker for "jdtactical" to send him an email. I think he charges like $80 for them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:22:38 AM EDT
[#2]
roger, I met him at the show and lost his card, he is partnered with spike's tactical and those wicked looking AR  lowers with the spyder...I fwd  his e-mail to my buddy to pick up a few
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top