Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:58:00 PM EDT
I'll be in Jax permanently beginning Monday and would like to meet some other FA shooters. Don't know much about the area and haven't yet made the rounds of the gun shops.

Also looking for a Fort Knox safe dealer - any recommendations?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:03:53 PM EDT
Any chance you could go shoot Sunday? Monthly FDCC shoot will be in Lake City. It's a fun, safe shoot & there will be some full auto toys there.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:40:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 6530:
I'll be in Jax permanently beginning Monday and would like to meet some other FA shooters. Don't know much about the area and haven't yet made the rounds of the gun shops.

Also looking for a Fort Knox safe dealer - any recommendations?

Here's the best range in JAX. They don't allow full auto but it is in town.

www.grpc-jax.com/
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:57:03 PM EDT
Go to St. Johns firearms in St. Johns County of 210, 25 miles from Jax and join the FOP gun club of SR .16 . Full Auto there and not to bad of a drive. I saw a 50 M2 full auto there once. I think it is 85 per year for dues and not many shooter there, BUT U need to pick up your brass when done. We use tarps to help with the brass catching
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:24:37 AM EDT
Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check out GRPC and St. John's firearms. Unfortunately I can't make out to the FDCC today since I'm on my way back into town. Next month, though!

Thanks.
Top Top