Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/15/2006 10:20:02 AM EDT
Hey y'all, I moved down here awhile ago, wanted to be a cop and all but I've had an ankle and knee repaired and it's still giving me problems.

Anyways I went to gunsmithing school in Pittsburgh, but I'm sure there's still a whole lot of stuff I can't do so I'd like to find someplace to go work at that pays decent and eihter has another gunsmith to kinda show me what i don't know or someplace that just does sales.

More or less I'm justgona try to find someplace I enjoy working at for a change..

If anybody knows anyplaces that they think may be looking ot hire somebody let me know and i'll try to get myself in there

If not, no worries.. I kinda like FL but I've got a line on a pretty good paying one in Bama...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:14:19 PM EDT
Try newarguy,he's a moderator in the AR15/Optics forum.He works at a gun shop here in Jax.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:29:42 PM EDT
You could probably do well here since I don't think they're a whole lot of full time dedicated smiths in the J-ville area. I may be wrong, though.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:47:53 AM EDT
I think Shooters on University Blvd has a help wanted sign.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:58:24 AM EDT
Also might want to check with Paul (owner) at St Nicholas on Blanding, his gunsmith quit about 2 years ago. Paul will be the older man with grey hair and grey beard.
Top Top