Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 4:23:59 PM EDT
Guy busted for carrying a concealed weapon, suspected of bank Robbery said " I just got it  and I test fired it today at Fowler Gun range.  Not the best press in the world but I guess any advertisement is good advertisement huh?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#1]
ooowww lovely just what we/I needed....
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#2]
He did not mention wether or not he purchased the gun there.  It was a Springfield XD 9mm Cop called it a Glock.  He was 21, my wife said that he matched the sketches of a bank robbery suspect from last year.  Dumbass just walked up to some stranger asked him if he wanted to see his gun, thne told him he robbed the bank and showed him news paper article clippings and told him what apartment he lived in.  What an IDIOT!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:06:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Ouch!  That sucks!  Sorry Josh and Rich.  Have fun w/ that one!  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks.!!!!

actualy i know all about it ...   just mad i missed it on t.v.
the wife "buffy7777" (the burglar slayer) was to be on that (call) episode..
that kid had been coming into the shop since he was 20 asking me questions about guns.. he wanted to get somthing special when he turned 21...  i must have given that kid 20 quotes...
nice kid, but apparently extremly stupid...

a friend told me this might would  happen....

that dumb ass kid......... why'd he drag my shop into this !!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey is the range open on sundays?  Are you guys do a rework on the range I keep  hearing your gonna open it up longer and upgrade for rifles is this in the works this year?  I know this is off topic but hell I started this thread!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#6]
thats ok.
the last day of the range is tomarrow (sun the 15th) it will be down for two weeks re-opening on feb the 1st (two weeks).. were not sure WTF were doing with the rifle thing(currently will be only up to 308 maybe 3006?) we'll see once we get the new sound baffles up as to what 'we' can put up with.  EVERYTHING  will be new in the range.. im so, not looking forward to the next two weeks of HARD labor.  then once thats done we start knocking down walls in the store....  i dont know if we can extend the hours w/o hireing on more people which wouldn't be done till the store is done.... then more class 3 rentals..... this year is going to be dusty....... but for the hours goto www.fowlerfirearms.com   .  stuff will be back to normal in no time.

general manager/ instructor
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top