Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 6:43:59 PM EDT
Most you don't know but Stang1 and his wonderful wife have donated a thermos grill 2 go fire and ice grill. The grill is probably less than 3 years old. These grills are the ultimate in tailgating grills. They sold for $100+ new. This was an EXTREMELY generous donation. This grill almost  triples the ammount of food i can grill for you guys at once. the old grill, a coleman road trip party grill, could cook 4 burgers at once (3 grilling 1 frying) the new grill can fry 4 and grill 6. i can grill 15-16 hotdogs at once.

Currently I am in possesion of the grill. I took it home and cleaned it sunday.

Should I keep it or does anyone here want to be keeper of the grill? If you do want to be grill keep , this grill is very tall. if it weren't for the fact I drive a mercury with a 4 guinea trunk I probably wouldn't have gotten it home.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:21:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I say you keep it, steve!
As the master-griller, you might want your equipment handy.
If you can't make it to a shoot or something, I'm sure we can arrange to get it from you.
JMHO

btw. Thanks again for grillin' for us man!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:17:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Thou art the Keeper of the Grill.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:27:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

... 4 guinea trunk ...

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... 4 guinea trunk ...

one of my co workers is italian from ny he coined the term for my cars trunk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top