Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 4:46:50 PM EDT
sounds like it could be an awful way to die......

nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=5403&z=3&p=
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
The details of this crime must be horribly violent and extremely graphic.
Hence the lack of details. It sounds like there is a suspect and an arrest may come as soon as tomorrow. Probably due to the fingerprint evidence. The suspect has most likely been through the justice system before. It wouldn't surprise me if he's been a habitual offender of some sort.

Really makes me wonder if the homeowners were gun-owners.

Awaiting update and details.

HS1
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]
tagged....
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:48:47 AM EDT
[#3]
OMG. I hadn't heard anything about this murder!

Sounds really bad. I hope they find and fry the person(s).
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:32:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually, my wife's friends' husband is on the Lee County Sheriff's Dept., and the word on the street is that the husband was cheating on his wife.  Well, the angry boyfriend, husband, etc., went to his house the night after Christmas and broke in.  When the couple came home, he surprised them, tied him up, had a revenge rape on his wife as he made him watch, beat her to death, then shot the husband.   They had a two year old son, that supposedly called 911 the next morning.  So we'll find out soon enough.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Actually, my wife's friends' husband is on the Lee County Sheriff's Dept., and the word on the street is that the husband was cheating on his wife.  Well, the angry boyfriend, husband, etc., went to his house the night after Christmas and broke in.  When the couple came home, he surprised them, tied him up, had a revenge rape on his wife as he made him watch, beat her to death, then shot the husband.   They had a two year old son, that supposedly called 911 the next morning.  So we'll find out soon enough.

+1
same thing I heard from someone I know in LCSO. The thing with the kid calling 911 might not be true tho. The rumor is that it was the angry guys wife/g/f who the Andrews guy was banging came to the house after the crime, found the scene, dialed 911 and left.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#6]
nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=5349&z=3&p=

This could explain it, she dialed 911 then left it off the hook. The boy probably picked it up afterwards..

Sheriff's deputies have yet to release the 9-1-1 call to the public, but spokesman the Lee County Sheriff's office says most of the call is silence, and the majority of what is heard is inaudible.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Update.

Awaiting DNA results from potential evidence found away from the crime scene.

www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=5468&z=3&p=

HS1
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:13:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Fred Cooper- 27 captures.  Still won't say how they were killed.  For some morbid reason, I'm curious to see the gory details
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#9]
another bit to the rumor mill is that this Cooper guy cut off Steve Andrews penis after he raped his wife. Then shot him in the head after he beat his wife to death.  All this because The Andrews guy was having an extramarital affair with his girlfriend.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:25:15 AM EDT
[#10]
That is sick stuff.  Did any of those graphic rumors prove to be true?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top