Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 4:37:29 PM EDT
we had a special event and have a bunch of glock shirts and hats left over along with taurus hats. if you want some, come get some before there gone.... every one likes free stuff.  fowler firearms and gun range (3685 fowler st. ft. myers) thursday (ladys day) and friday open till 9:00pm. check directions at www.fowlerfirearms.com.  im not selling you nothing just informing fellow AR15'ers of free gun goo......aza
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:11:27 PM EDT
[#1]
woops I ment to edit, but..... mention your from AR15.com.............  i might have another goodie for you...........
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Aim, how ya feelin'?  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:18:57 PM EDT
[#4]
sorry free crap is now gone.. (to happy people!) i'll post when we do it again....

aim4myhead, do you ware a large or XXXL shirt?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:09:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Aim! Good to see you on the boards again!

Quoted:
stop giving away all the shit i was giving to people for christmas!! oh yeah what size shirt do you wear

J

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top